Windows 10: why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo account are out of date

Discus and support why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo account are out of date in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo accounts are out of date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by vintiello, Sep 21, 2018.

1. vintiello Win User

why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo account are out of date

why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo accounts are out of date

:)

vintiello, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Ralph Sta Win User

Your icloud settings are out of date

Hi Sol,

You might need to login to your iCloud account in order for this to be resolved. May we know if you've enabled two-factor authentication on your iCloud account? If so, you'll need to generate an app-specific password to add your iCloud account to the Mail
    app. Kindly follow these steps:

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
    2. Select Generate Password below App-Specific Passwords.
    3. Follow the instructions on your screen.

If the issue persists, you may also try the suggested solutions on this
    support article

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Ralph Sta, Sep 21, 2018
  3. Abi99 (2) Win User
    iCloud and Yahoo emails

Windows 10 Mobile » All Apps » Settings » Your email and accounts » (Email, calendar, and contacts) Add an account

• for Yahoo! Mail, you go for Advanced setup » Internet email: If that does not work, which error do you face

exactly
      ?
    • for Apple iCloud, you go for iCloud: If that does not work, which error do you face exactly?

Abi99 (2), Sep 21, 2018
  4. why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo account are out of date

How to add your iCloud, Yahoo or QQ account in Mail for Windows

If you have an iCloud, Yahoo or QQ account and you’d like to add it to Mail for Windows 10, follow these steps:

For iCloud:

If you've enabled two-factor authentication on your iCloud account, you'll need to generate an app-specific password to add your iCloud account to the Mail app.

1. Sign in to your Apple ID account page.

2. Select Generate Password below App-Specific Passwords.

3. Follow the instructions on your screen.

For additional information, please visit the following links:

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID

Using app-specific passwords

For Yahoo:

Microsoft has added OAuth support for Yahoo! accounts in the Windows 10 Creators update. To install the Creators Update now, go to the software download site, and select Update now. For more information about the update, see Windows
    10 Creators Update is here

For additional steps you can take if your Yahoo! account can't sync with Mail for Windows 10, see I can't sync my Yahoo! account with Mail for Windows 10.

If you have a Japanese Yahoo! email account you will need to do the following:

You'll need to add your Yahoo! account as an IMAP account. To do this, follow the steps in Add an account using advanced setup above using
    imap.mail.yahoo.co.jp for your incoming mail server and smtp.mail.yahoo.co.jp for your outgoing mail server.

For QQ:

To sync your QQ mailbox with the Mail and Calendar apps, you need to enable IMAP on QQ.

1. Sign in to your QQ account.

2. Select Settings > Account > Enable IMAP.

Note: Your QQ account needs to be active for more than 14 days before you can enable IMAP.

3. In the Mail and Calendar apps, remove your QQ account and add it again.

Your QQ account should now sync automatically.

You can also follow these steps in the special instructions section at the bottom of this article: https://support.office.com/article/7ff79e8b-439b-4b47-8ff9-3f9a33166c60.

Nicholas_W_, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo account are out of date

1. why windows keep telling that icloud and yahoo account are out of date - Similar Threads - why keep telling

2. Your iCloud account settings are out of date error in Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Your iCloud account settings are out of date error in Windows: [IMG]In this article, we will show you how to fix the Your iCloud account settings are out of date error in Windows. This error occurs while signing in to the iCloud Mail on Outlook. In addition to Outlook, you may also encounter this error on other Apple apps installed on...
  3. I keep getting the message "Your Icloud account is out of date".

in Windows 10 Customization
    I keep getting the message "Your Icloud account is out of date".: I have spoken to Apple which assured me it is not. I have also spoken to Microsoft 365 as I have office 365, and Microsoft regarding sending and receiving mail. No one can help me. I am not receiving all my emails or able to send them all. I have also spoken to Microsoft...
  4. Yahoo email settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo email settings are out of date: My wife"s Yahoo email account states " Settings are out of date", I've went through all the recommended fixes and still get the same error. After doing everything I can I get the message from Microsoft " Sorry, something went wrong. We are unable to do that." Who do I need to...
  5. iCloud settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iCloud settings are out of date: I have the latest version of Windows 10, and when I try to use Windows Mail, I get the message iCloud settings are out of date. My email for iCloud also gives the same message and will not receive email. Also, I can no longer sync my iPhone calendar with Outlook calendar nor...
  6. Icloud settings out of date

Icloud settings out of date: I'm so frustrated with this message. I am not receiving mail because of this. It is a constant issue. it is very stressful, changing passcodes 10 times a day to no avail. need help please...
  7. Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date

Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date: My laptop was just updated by Microsoft with Edge now and not internet explorer. My yahoo email account now says "Your account settings are out of date". When I try to fix it I have no idea what to do with computers.." it will not do it and gives me an error code 0x8019019a....
  8. iCloud account settings out of date - in Mail REPEATEDLY

iCloud account settings out of date - in Mail REPEATEDLY: Hi, I am repeatedly getting the Mail app telling me that my iCloud account settings are out of date - despite repeatedly inputting a fresh app specific password. I thought for a bit that the passwords might have a short lifespan - but I can't find any details of this being...
  9. iCloud settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    iCloud settings are out of date: I have tried many hours to correct the problem without success. I know that someone here will give clear instructions on what to do. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-settings-are-out-of-date/98df90c2-6a11-411c-bc8f-ab9db0e97165
  10. Your icloud settings are out of date

Your icloud settings are out of date: This comes up persistently for the mail app. I reenter my password again and again and its never saved. Help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_cal/your-icloud-settings-are-out-of-date/746c8777-c7d5-40ae-bef0-190806d51208

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keeps saying icloud user settings out of date for email

2. how to fix yahoo settings out of date error

3. why are my icloud settings always out of date

4. Why is windows telling me my yahoo settings are out of date