Windows 10: why Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in ?

Discus and support why Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; To resolve this issue, please updateOffice to the newest version. Since the screen is flashing, you will need to do this using a command line. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MALIKABUBAKAR1, Sep 11, 2020.

1. why Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in ?

To resolve this issue, please updateOffice to the newest version. Since the screen is flashing, you will need to do this using a command line. Please see this article for step by step instructions: Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in.

:)

MALIKABUBAKAR1, Sep 11, 2020

2. Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in

Hi everyone,

You might see a flickering screen if you're running Office 365, or Office 2016 build 16.0.7668.2066, which was released to a small group of customers between 1/25 and 1/30.

As of 1/31, Office 365 or Office 2016 build 16.0.7668.2074 is available and contains a fix. To resolve this issue, please update Office to the newest version. Since the screen is flashing, you will need to do this using a command line. Please see this article
    for step by step instructions:
    Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in

Thank you,

Anahita

Anahita [MSFT], Sep 11, 2020
  3. SUI
    Sui Win User
    Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

Hello

This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a restart, the screen appears fine. The flickering appears on desktop background + internet browser as well, so I'm pretty sure it's not a program compatibility issue. The flickering is not severe (the type that looks like horizontal bars sliding up) but it's an annoyance.

Tried:

• Disabling Windows error reporting + problem reporting service in msconfig
    • Restart computer
    • Resetting Nvidia global settings to default in Nvidia control panel
    • Checking for display drive updates in device manager (all up to date)
    • Checking monitor refresh rate (60Hz, can't be changed)

Laptop I'm using:

• i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz
    • 1900x1080
    • Intel HD 4600 + Nvidia GT750M

Thanks for suggestions.

4. why Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in ?

Screen flickers with any Windows device

Hello Marcus,

To address your concern, we suggest that you check the list of troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Marvin Barc, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

why Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in ?

1. why Windows screen is flickering or flashing after logging in ? - Similar Threads - why screen flickering

2. Windows 10 Screen Flickering/Flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Screen Flickering/Flashing: Dear allI hope all is well and thank you in advance for your expert opinions.Would like to seek some advice on my screen flickering/flashing issue on Windows 10. I have looked through multiple websites/forums and implemented a number of change but the issue remains...
  3. Windows 10 Screen Flickering/Flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Screen Flickering/Flashing: Dear allI hope all is well and thank you in advance for your expert opinions.Would like to seek some advice on my screen flickering/flashing issue on Windows 10. I have looked through multiple websites/forums and implemented a number of change but the issue remains...
  4. Windows 10 Screen Flickering/Flashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Flashing log in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flashing log in screen: Please help. I tried to turn on my Windows laptop today and the login screen is continually flashing with a buffer icon. I am unable to do anything. I can't open Task Manager or restart it. I have the latest versions of all software installed....
  6. Flashing log in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flashing log in screen: Please help. I tried to turn on my Windows laptop today and the login screen is continually flashing with a buffer icon. I am unable to do anything. I can't open Task Manager or restart it. I have the latest versions of all software installed....
  7. Flashing log on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Flashing log on screen: Hi I have had issues with a flashing log on screen on my Win10 2004 reinstalled Win10 last week from scratch to see if that helps but it hasn't. The screen is connected via either DVI-D or D SUB cables. I was using the built in graphics but decided to go for a dedicated...
  8. Windows 10 Black Screen Flickering After Log In

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Black Screen Flickering After Log In: When I log-in the screen will flicker black every 5 seconds. This happened yesterday after the right side of the computer got really hot and I turned it off when I turned it back on and logged in it happened. Every time that it flickers black the mouse has the reload when...
  9. Screen flickering/flashing on/off when second user logs in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen flickering/flashing on/off when second user logs in: Since a few weeks, if I log in to my PC after my kids have played on the PC, the screen starts flashing on/off after logging in to my account. It seems that this is only the case when they are still logged in (in the background). The logon screen is normal, it starts flashing...
  10. Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen starts to flicker after logging in for a while: Hello This is an entirely new issue. My screen starts to flicker after logging in/turning on computer for a while, and/or if I launch an app that uses my Nvidia card (my laptop has Optimus), I'm not exactly sure which of these two causes it. For the first while after a...