Windows 10: Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus?

Discus and support Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work on the lock screen for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PirateUkr, Jun 1, 2019.

1. PirateUkr Win User

Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus?

Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work on the lock screen for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus?

:)

PirateUkr, Jun 1, 2019

2. Windows Spotlight doesn`t turn on

Hello

I was trying to turn on windows spotlight for my lock screen background in windows 10 v1709 build 16299.125, But it doesn`t turn on. I click on windows spotlight, It changes to spotlight, But not the preview picture, Then I come out from settings, again
    go in for lock screen background change, But the background is again on picture! I`ve done every thing to fix it, Nothing changed. Help me please

Amirali Salimi, Jun 1, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus?

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus?

1. Why Windows Spotlight doesn't work for region Ukraine, but works for Russia, Belarus? - Similar Threads - Why Spotlight doesn't

2. Windows Spotlight Doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight Doesn't work: So, when i change my background to 'Spotlight', what i get is this standard windows 11 wallpaper, and even after waiting for 24 hours for the spotlight wallpapers to refresh, it still is on that same standard windows 11 wallpaper....
  3. Blocking Microsoft Store in Ukraine on a par with Russia

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocking Microsoft Store in Ukraine on a par with Russia: I am in Ukraine, which is at war with Russia.Microsoft joined the sanctions against the Russian Federation and blocked the Store, but did it in the style of Microsoft - through the ****, since Ukraine also fell under the blocking.What monkey at Microsoft decided that the...
  4. CAN YOU STOP MICROSOFT WORKING IN THE RUSSIA REGION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CAN YOU STOP MICROSOFT WORKING IN THE RUSSIA REGION: OK I don't know for sure Putin is using Windows, this is just a snap off a video of this sad old tyrant today 03/03/2022, looks like Windows to me mind. But we should just deactivate all windows licences in the Russia Region now for all Russian people. And Apple and Android...
  5. CAN YOU STOP MICROSOFT WORKING IN THE RUSSIA REGION

CAN YOU STOP MICROSOFT WORKING IN THE RUSSIA REGION: OK I don't know for sure Putin is using Windows, this is just a snap off a video of this sad old tyrant today 03/03/2022, looks like Windows to me mind. But we should just deactivate all windows licences in the Russia Region now for all Russian people. And Apple and Android...
  6. Windows Spotlight doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight doesn't work: Here's how it looks like in the settings: There's no way to change it, I tried different solutions on forums. It's super annoying... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-doesnt-work/87e0531c-fbb2-475e-950c-91a41356689b
  7. Windows Spotlight doesn't work

Windows Spotlight doesn't work: Here's how it looks like in the settings: There's no way to change it, I tried different solutions on forums. It's super annoying... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-spotlight-doesnt-work/87e0531c-fbb2-475e-950c-91a41356689b
  8. Why doesn't Spotlight work correctly?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why doesn't Spotlight work correctly?: It's been happening for years. And, once again, my Spotlight picture is not changing. Now, understand this: I AM NON TECHNICAL, MICROSOFT. I can't try all those complicated fixes - and I shouldn't have to. Fix the problem at your end!...
  9. Windows spotlight doesn't work

Windows spotlight doesn't work: My lockscreen used to change to a new image everyday, it also showed interesting facts and tips but after an update, it doesnt do that anymore. When i log in, it only shows a same image now. Please help :( thank you...
  10. Windows Spotlight doesn't work

Windows Spotlight doesn't work: In my original Windows 10 Home edition, there is an option called Windows Spotlight for my lock screen setting. However, when I upgraded my windows to Windows 10 Education, I can't find that option and I don't know how to contact to my host. Because I buy the product as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft spotlight doesnt work in ukraine