Windows 10: why Windows sucks so much? 2000 to 2018 still i guess... (audio complications)

Discus and support why Windows sucks so much? 2000 to 2018 still i guess... (audio complications) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; guys i just want you to tell me how in the world you guys can use windows??? apps programs that involves audio working. everything.... specially that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DexRobot, Oct 7, 2018.

1. DexRobot Win User

why Windows sucks so much? 2000 to 2018 still i guess... (audio complications)

guys i just want you to tell me how in the world you guys can use windows??? apps programs that involves audio working. everything.... specially that windows 10 i swear .... since day 1 I've been trying to get my hand around this thing...... to like... ok i don't even know where to start. the thing i know it's that before it was screen of death nonstop then it was a lot of problems with apps and basically everything. i'm not saying you can't use windows, i just don't know how you windows users can be so cool everyday. it's a nightmare every time to me but there's one thing that i like about this system, and that is graphics power. i'm a gamer and i really! enjoy the 144hz i don't wanna go back to 60hz ever but... because it seems windows is so bad to work with audio or apps. so i have a Macbook pro for that matter.

now the crazy thing is.... my pc laptop it's powerful it's not a cheap and bad machine and on the top of all that I installed win 10 on my macbook and it worked kinda well. the point is! i tried to fix every inch of that software, and nothing... i honestly only use windows for games and that beautiful 144hz nothing else. and i watch some videos because of the smoothness of the display.

anyway you guys are magicians.... windows 10 7 8 the freaking 11! what ever! it's a nightmare for me... discord doesn't work well and the audio system on this thing it's..... super messy. in Macos i never had any problems with the core audio and I've been working with my daw (digital work station) for 8 years on it. 8 years! and I started using windows since 2016... a freaking rock! to work with. i don't care how much the macs costs...... i never had major problems like i have every single day with my win PC. sometimes i wish i were a console gamer... but hahahaha not going to happen because controllers hurts my hands not kidding... i really don't like controllers.

the point is.... there's a lot of people that work with windows 100% with audio,video, you name it. and i just can't understand..... hmmm i don't like to build tower PC's, but here's the thing! lol i should be able to work with my laptop but i can't. mic muting itself super weird! and when i connect to a external display... dude every single time that thing it's not smart enough to reset the scale but itself :\ restart and set! all the time. I'M NOT AN APPLE CHAP but i don't want a lot of complications with my system.... i agree on graphics power, and the 144hz but that's all.

finally I'm an Ableton user not FL.... make sense??? it's about AUDIO that intel HD whatever it's bad so bad.. compered to the core audio. now here's the thing FL studio the daw was made for windows only. and in my experience, Ableton wasn't made for windows! you guys can say what you want! but i tried to work with it on win.... and just a freak show.... it's magic how people can work with it.... sure let me guess power tower PC's well guess what dude i want a laptop!

anyway I'm expressing my pain. i just want to know if there some of you guys that have the same thoughts, or experiences

non updates Fixs anything i'm tired..... really tired. i guess i will use win ONLY FOR GAMING. the problem is i don't want to wear two headphones :|

:)

DexRobot, Oct 7, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 7, 2018
  4. why Windows sucks so much? 2000 to 2018 still i guess... (audio complications)

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Delete ‪C:\Windows\System32\DTSAPOUI64.dll, install again
    If error still popup, just click ignore and run cmd as admin -> type regsvr32 DTSAPOUI64.dll

Use the original Realtek driver (not modded) and read tutorial on customize multiple audio effects with FX Configurator
    http://puresoftapps.blogspot.com/2018/05/customize-your-multiples-audio-effects.html
    One of the example is DTS Audio + Sound BlasterX 720
    Or just load W10_Custom_CT_Dolby_UWP_DTS_Render.ini for DTS Audio + Sound BlasterX 720 + Realtek Audio Effects + Dolby UWP

The install step has been written on APO Driver post(link)

alanfox2000, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

why Windows sucks so much? 2000 to 2018 still i guess... (audio complications)

1. why Windows sucks so much? 2000 to 2018 still i guess... (audio complications) - Similar Threads - why sucks much

2. Guess what? Bitlocker still sucks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guess what? Bitlocker still sucks.: Locked me out of my 3 month old $4800 gaming PC. No warnings. Nothing. Fine one day. Broken the next. No keys which were saved online or in my cubby worked to unlock. Good thing there is still a warranty on my PC. Go **** yourself Microsoft. Not going to deal with it....
  3. Guess what? Bitlocker still sucks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guess what? Bitlocker still sucks.: Locked me out of my 3 month old $4800 gaming PC. No warnings. Nothing. Fine one day. Broken the next. No keys which were saved online or in my cubby worked to unlock. Good thing there is still a warranty on my PC. Go **** yourself Microsoft. Not going to deal with it....
  4. Guess what? Bitlocker still sucks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?: So, I'm using Microsoft Photos to view and sort through a bunch of pictures I have. And it always goes the same way. I'm going through the pictures, and at a random point, when I'm looking at a photo, it will suddenly jump back 7 photos ago to something I was looking at...
  6. Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?

Why does Microsoft Photos suck so much?: So, I'm using Microsoft Photos to view and sort through a bunch of pictures I have. And it always goes the same way. I'm going through the pictures, and at a random point, when I'm looking at a photo, it will suddenly jump back 7 photos ago to something I was looking at...
  7. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does win 10 suck so much ****: Ur **** always has issues all 6 of my computers will now and forever use Linux mint.P.s go **** itself microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-suck-so-much/b9a6adbc-f510-40bc-9328-ecba65d4b868
  8. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

Why does win 10 suck so much ****: Ur **** always has issues all 6 of my computers will now and forever use Linux mint.P.s go **** itself microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-win-10-suck-so-much/b9a6adbc-f510-40bc-9328-ecba65d4b868
  9. Why does win 10 suck so much ****

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. why does bluetooth suck so much

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why does bluetooth suck so much: bought a brand new computer that had bluetooth built in but it's complete, useless garbage. totally unusable. even when i'm right in front of the pc it's just constantly dropping audio and going fucking crazy isolating audio to one side then the other. bought a usb and it...