Windows 10: Why Windows XP should be revived.

Discus and support Why Windows XP should be revived. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted just to tell you guys why Windows XP should be revived.1. It's the best OS Worldwide, even this year, Windows XP is used. Even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Leo Walter1, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Why Windows XP should be revived.

Hello, I wanted just to tell you guys why Windows XP should be revived.1. It's the best OS Worldwide, even this year, Windows XP is used. Even companies or even the military use it.2. Everyone should be hyped about it, You guys will be hyped about Windows XP 2, arent you?3. The features, Microsoft could remaster the feature, and everyone will be hyped even more.so that is all bye.***** moved from german to english Community *****

:)

Leo Walter1, Apr 25, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 25, 2023
  3. Windows XP SP4 please revive an OS that works!

Dodge revived the challenger, Ford revived the Mustang, Chevy revived the Camaro, even BMW fort into the act bringing back the Mini Cooper. The success of reviving great products from our past can't be denied. It seems to me that it would make perfect sense
    to revive a Microsoft operating system that actually worked very well and just tweak the new release with enough to bring it up to date without ruining it or making it unrecognizable. Windows XP SP4 2016

MS could offer it for retail to PC users who just want an OS that works and as a retro alternative to its miserable recent releases Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista.

It could be even better than the original too, by removing IE, Bing, Live and any of the other **** bloatware and spyware. Just a lean, mean, operating system with an emphasis on speed and reliability. Maybe with enough care during development MS could make
    it fast like Android.

ToddDonald, Apr 25, 2023
  4. uday1966 Win User

Why Windows XP should be revived.

Revival of contacts

Please let me know where the contact list is saved and how it can be revived in the microsoft live.com account

uday1966, Apr 25, 2023
Thema:

Why Windows XP should be revived.

1. Why Windows XP should be revived. - Similar Threads - Why should revived

2. Reviver Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reviver Windows 7: By mistake, I compressed the file:/C windows 7.On the next startup Black windows appears & message saysTNPBI is compressed Press ctl +alt+Del to restart.I would like to recover my windows and files on the computer?...
  3. Reviver Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reviver Windows 7: By mistake, I compressed the file:/C windows 7.On the next startup Black windows appears & message saysTNPBI is compressed Press ctl +alt+Del to restart.I would like to recover my windows and files on the computer?...
  4. Why Windows XP should be revived.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows XP should be revived.: Hello, I wanted just to tell you guys why Windows XP should be revived.1. It's the best OS Worldwide, even this year, Windows XP is used. Even companies or even the military use it.2. Everyone should be hyped about it, You guys will be hyped about Windows XP 2, arent you?3....
  5. Why did the Windows XP bootscreen change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did the Windows XP bootscreen change?: In Windows XP sp1 and earlier the bootscreen says Windows XP Professional or Windows XP Home edition but in SP2 or later it just says Windows XP. no home edition branding or professional branding. Why?...
  6. Program Driver Reviver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program Driver Reviver: Is the program Driver Reviver a product of or recommended by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-driver-reviver/9ec7dc30-f639-4a91-b5a9-b38f41f6e24c
  7. revive question?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    revive question?: Here is a little bit of a question I posted a while back, I still can't load this program in W10. I will attempt to copy a pic of a screenshot I took. The name of this software is Form Magic. BTW, When I found this conversation, it said I could edit or subscribe, but...
  8. Registry Revival uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Registry Revival uninstall: I have been trying to remove the Registry Reviver virus from my laptop, but when I go to the control panel and to the programs and features menu it does not say that it is installed on my device, though every time I start up my device I get their ads. Please help me with...
  9. Driver Reviver

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Driver Reviver: Is the DriverReviver app a virus? It keeps popping up on my computer & I can’t clear it ! I get pop up messages from DriverReviver that I have “out of date drivers found”. It looked like the message came from Mucrosoft or Windows so I clicked on the “free” Update All, but...
  10. Revive a dead CPU?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Revive a dead CPU?: Is it possible to revive a dead CPU? There are no broken/bent pins. Physically it looks 100% but the motherboard's vrm cooked and sparked. Placing the old cpu into the new board it doesn't boot. Powers on but I can't even get into the bios. 139944