Windows 10: **** **** **** WHY WINFUCK 10 SLOW **** HELL

Discus and support **** **** **** WHY WINFUCK 10 SLOW **** HELL in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; **** **** **** THIS **** WINDOWS **** SHITDOWS 10 IS SLOW,NO **** DRIVER INCLUDED AND IT **** BSOD TWENTY FIVE HOUR OUT OF 7 DAYS,**** HELL MICROSOFT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kenny Hui, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Kenny Hui Win User

**** **** **** WHY WINFUCK 10 SLOW **** HELL

**** **** **** THIS **** WINDOWS **** SHITDOWS 10 IS SLOW,NO **** DRIVER INCLUDED AND IT **** BSOD TWENTY FIVE HOUR OUT OF 7 DAYS,**** HELL MICROSOFT WINDOWS 7 IS MUCH BETTER AND WHY WINDOWS 10 IS A PIECE OF ****,IT JUST BAD,UNSTABLE.ANDROID IS BETTER THEN WINFUCK 10 **** **** ****.

:)

Kenny Hui, Aug 20, 2018
  2. usamytch Win User

Ovi suite slow as hell on windows 7

Absolutely agree. Slow as hell.

usamytch, Aug 20, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. **** **** **** WHY WINFUCK 10 SLOW **** HELL - Similar Threads - **** **** ****

2. Windows 10 boot hell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 boot hell: hello, Windows 10 boot stuck.i have my PINi forgot passwordall selections need password to get to command promptPlease helpi tried Linux made password blank, even though it said i had no password.grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
  3. Why the hell is there a watermark on 11 pro ??!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the hell is there a watermark on 11 pro ??!!: Why the hell is there a watermark on 11 pro ??!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-hell-is-there-a-watermark-on-11-pro/bc572c3b-97c4-4844-82fc-dbcce06e15f3
  4. Why the hell is there a watermark on 11 pro ??!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why the hell is there a watermark on 11 pro ??!!: Why the hell is there a watermark on 11 pro ??!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-hell-is-there-a-watermark-on-11-pro/bc572c3b-97c4-4844-82fc-dbcce06e15f3
  5. Annoyed to hell with high ping spikes and slow wifi on windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annoyed to hell with high ping spikes and slow wifi on windows 10: I have been using windows 10 for the past 8 months, and every minute of the day I get random ping spikes up to 2000+ ms and speeds of 30 Mbps when I should be getting 200+. I don't know what it is but I really, really, really need help. I can't play games without teleporting,...
  6. Why the hell won't the taskbar hide

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why the hell won't the taskbar hide: The settings don't do anything submitted by /u/VampireDad [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3w1on/why_the_hell_wont_the_taskbar_hide/
  7. Windows 10 Update hell

Windows 10 Update hell: Just was curious if anybody could direct me to resources to help solve my windows 10 update issue. Before I get into it. I've formatted my computer 14 times now, including Zero formatting. I do have a legit copy of windows 10, no viruses, no 3rd party programs, no anti...
  8. Downloading windows 10 and its slow as hell

Downloading windows 10 and its slow as hell: So I need help speeding up windows 10 download I am trying to download windows 10 but its slow as hell it takes 8 minutes for the progress to continue on and I am still at 20% and 4 hours have passed any help to speed up windows 10 downloading? submitted by...
  9. my computer is suddenly slow like hell and there is problem with update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer is suddenly slow like hell and there is problem with update: when I go to update on settings then it says "your device is missing important security and quality fixes" and if I try to update it then it stops at around 36% and says " Error code : (0x80073712) "...…… and another thing although my cpu usage is around 50% my pc is slow...
  10. What the HELL is Win 10 doing that makes everything so slow???

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What the HELL is Win 10 doing that makes everything so slow???: After installing some updates a short while ago navigation on my computer started slowing down. Every day it gets a bit worse and today it is taking up to 20 seconds before a page/folder will load. This happens while I am faffing on the Internet and even if I am simply...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 slow as hell

2. windows 10 is slow as hell

3. shitdows 10

4. 1903 just as bad as 1809