Windows 10: Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop?

Discus and support Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've downloaded the Windows 10 Alexa app. When I try to begin by pushing the app "button" and calling for Alexa, Alexa/Echo says "WiFi isn't set up …... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lmk123abc, Jun 20, 2019.

1. lmk123abc Win User

Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop?

I've downloaded the Windows 10 Alexa app. When I try to begin by pushing the app "button" and calling for Alexa, Alexa/Echo says "WiFi isn't set up … for help go to your Alexa app".

When I go to the Alexa app (yes, I am signed in) and try again, it says the same thing., over and over.

I've spent hours on this!!! I've tried removing and downloading again. I've removed cookies, etc. I've spoken with the Windows chat, twice, who say they don't have the answer and send me a bunch of links to info that does not apply.

:)

lmk123abc, Jun 20, 2019

2. How do I connect my ECHO Alexa

How do I connect my ECHO Alexa to Vodafone Broadband?

Moved from: Windows / Apps on Windows 10 / Other Windows apps / Entertainment

joefletcher, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Vijay_Verma, Jun 20, 2019
  4. jo8335win Win User

How do I connect netgear to my Amazon echo alexa

I'm trying to connect my Netgear wireless to Amazon echo alexa

jo8335win, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Why wont Alexa/Echo connect to wifi through my desktop? - Similar Threads - Why wont Alexa

2. Why wont my wifi connect after resetting the wifi password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my wifi connect after resetting the wifi password?: hello, my family had recently reset the wifi password, which i know of and can connect to it on multiple other devices such as my phone, ipad and even my family members laptops. But when i try to connect to it on my PC there is a little white x at the corner of the wifi i try...
  3. Why wont my wifi connect after resetting the wifi password?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why wont my wifi connect after resetting the wifi password?: hello, my family had recently reset the wifi password, which i know of and can connect to it on multiple other devices such as my phone, ipad and even my family members laptops. But when i try to connect to it on my PC there is a little white x at the corner of the wifi i try...
  4. Why wont my wifi connect after resetting the wifi password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Connecting to my desktop through Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting to my desktop through Remote Desktop: I have set up my desktop to enable remote desktop connection, and I am able to access this desktop from my laptop when I am on the same network. However, when I try to access it from a different network like when I take my laptop to my mom's house I am no longer able to...
  6. Alexa echo as a speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Alexa echo as a speaker: laptop will not see bluetooth speakers only realtek https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alexa-echo-as-a-speaker/a46c34bc-22c6-4428-a842-97d39d25e2cb
  7. trying to make Echo Dot Alexa work

in Cortana
    trying to make Echo Dot Alexa work: I have Alexa app installed and have the Echo Dot plugged in; but they don't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-make-echo-dot-alexa-work/72ecb3bb-e323-48b0-ad65-c5a87466cebe"
  8. how do I access alexa echo

how do I access alexa echo: How to find and access alexa echo app with this brouser? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-alexa-echo/2ba78507-60c2-4657-925e-2943f2a6db4d
  9. can't reconnect my amazon alexa echo to my wifi network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't reconnect my amazon alexa echo to my wifi network: due to a power outage I am unable to reconnect my amazon alexa (echo to my wifi. I have done this many times in the past with no problems....
  10. amazon echo dot or alexa

amazon echo dot or alexa: Please help me hook up my echo dot! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/amazon-echo-dot-or-alexa/ddd93bc6-0601-40fd-8a89-bab4d1df2697