Windows 10: Why wont apps on my desktop not appear in search results?

Discus and support Why wont apps on my desktop not appear in search results? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If I go to windows search, instead of seeing the normal menu with Cortana, it looks like this: Along with that, if: for example, I've downloaded or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NicolasHinds, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Why wont apps on my desktop not appear in search results?

If I go to windows search, instead of seeing the normal menu with Cortana, it looks like this: Along with that, if: for example, I've downloaded or installed something and it's not on the desktop, it wont appear there.How can I fix this? I've already tried rebuilding the search index, and i've tried reinstalling powerpoint using cortana, but none of those have worked.

:)

NicolasHinds, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

Why wont apps on my desktop not appear in search results?

1. Why wont apps on my desktop not appear in search results? - Similar Threads - Why wont apps

2. Windows search issue - apps not appearing in search results

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows search issue - apps not appearing in search results: Dear Microsoft Community,I am facing a perplexing issue on my Windows 11 Pro system. Several Microsoft Store applications, such as WhatsApp, Calculator, and Camera, are not appearing in Windows Search results. Oddly, this problem extends beyond Microsoft Store apps;...
  3. Windows search issue - apps not appearing in search results

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows search issue - apps not appearing in search results: Dear Microsoft Community,I am facing a perplexing issue on my Windows 11 Pro system. Several Microsoft Store applications, such as WhatsApp, Calculator, and Camera, are not appearing in Windows Search results. Oddly, this problem extends beyond Microsoft Store apps;...
  4. Why wont apps on my desktop not appear in search results?

Why wont apps on my desktop not appear in search results?: If I go to windows search, instead of seeing the normal menu with Cortana, it looks like this: Along with that, if: for example, I've downloaded or installed something and it's not on the desktop, it wont appear there.How can I fix this? I've already tried rebuilding the...
  5. Why wont apps on my desktop not appear in search results?

in Cortana
    Why wont apps on my desktop not appear in search results?: If I go to windows search, instead of seeing the normal menu with Cortana, it looks like this: Along with that, if: for example, I've downloaded or installed something and it's not on the desktop, it wont appear there.How can I fix this? I've already tried rebuilding the...
  6. KB3172729 suddenly appeared in my update search result.

KB3172729 suddenly appeared in my update search result.: I have keep installing all the updates recently, including security and functional ones. I don't think it's possible that I didn't install any older security update. Should I install it?...
  7. Search results wont appear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Search results wont appear: I decided id clear up my start programs because there was so much in it and so I thought it would be a good idea to go into my start programs folder and delete all the shortcut icons and I think even the folder and now when i search for a program for say Valorant it doesn't...
  8. Search results wont appear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Search results wont appear: I decided id clear up my start programs because there was so much in it and so I thought it would be a good idea to go into my start programs folder and delete all the shortcut icons and I think even the folder and now when i search for a program for say Valorant it doesn't...
  9. Search results wont appear

10. Some app icons doesn't appear in Search Results

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some app icons doesn't appear in Search Results: [ATTACH] Whe I try to open an app with the Search Bar (Win+Q or Win+S), some of them doesn't have their proper icon. This shows when is correct: https://preview.redd.it/kbfvvqp3hxi61.png?width=781&format=png&auto=webp&s=e959582ca1c3b1263d81682ada82b97e0250e9eb And this...