Windows 10: Why won't Chrome open for me?

Discus and support Why won't Chrome open for me? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All of a sudden this afternoon Chrome will not open for me. I need to save all the bookmarks since I use my home computer for my job. Is this a known... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kat2(2), Aug 14, 2018.

1. kat2(2) Win User

Why won't Chrome open for me?

All of a sudden this afternoon Chrome will not open for me. I need to save all the bookmarks since I use my home computer for my job. Is this a known problem? What do I do? I've used Chrome on this computer for several years with no problem.

:)

kat2(2), Aug 14, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

Chrome won't open any page [Solved]

I started my laptop and found out that chrome did not load any page for some reason, not even settings pages.
    I've tried re-installing chrome, and disabling comodo firewall, it does not help.
    Anyone having suggestions how to fix this?

P4-630, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Dave____J Win User
    chrome will not open

IK reinstalled the KB and a Silverlight update, no luck. I tried to remove chrome , again, using the suggested tool. Chrome was not on the list, I selected not listed. It wanted the product code. A quick internet search did not find it. I removed chrome
    using the add and remove programs.,reinstalled chrome and ran the clean up tool, no malware. chrome now opens.. I have signed in and it is working. The second removal worked. thx

Dave____J, Aug 14, 2018
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Why won't Chrome open for me? - Similar Threads - Why won't Chrome

2. Why is the window open sometimes in chrome

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why is the window open sometimes in chrome: So sometimes when i open chrome or have it open a new window of chrome with 2 tabs one just chrome start page and the other one that wants me to enter my password to login to microsoft. I think it could be happening because i have some extensions. Anyone that know why it does...
  3. Google Chrome Won't Open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Google Chrome Won't Open: So, recently every time I try to open Google Chrome, my computer just thinks for a sec, and then stops. at the end, Chrome doesn't open. the only way I have managed to open Chrome is by opening the hidden icon menu in Windows 10 and then clicking the mini Chrome icon and then...
  4. Chrome and Firefox won't open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Chrome and Firefox won't open: So, a long time ago I was using Chrome and one day, Chrome started to close itself. I realized that to reopen Chrome I had to go to task manager and restart the Windows Explorer process, but even after restarting it, Chrome still closed a few seconds after opening it. I tried...
  5. Google Chrome won't open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome won't open.: Can someone help me please? My Dad setup Microsoft family features on my Dell Laptop and when I try to open Google Chrome on the non-administrator account it says you can't open it because of Microsoft Family Features but on the administrator account, I can open it. Also, I...
  6. Chrome won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome won't open: my chrome stopped working today. it won't open. So i deleted it and got the latest google. but it still won't work. i have some games on my laptop from steam and that's it....
  7. Google Chrome won't open.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google Chrome won't open.: My Google Chrome file & shortcut won't open, and my Antivirus can't delete the files that I think are causing this. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-wont-open/a9076741-2043-4e2d-9a87-d017ae2b5d57
  8. Google Chrome Won't open properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Chrome Won't open properly: I was programming when I needed to leave my laptop for a while. When I came back, Google Chrome won't open. I tried reinstalling, restarting and it still won't work. Can somebody please help me???...
  9. My Goofgle Chrome won't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Goofgle Chrome won't open: Google Chrome won't open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-goofgle-chrome-wont-open/d7e77725-5b3b-482a-90fe-50b657afc070
  10. Me settings won't open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Me settings won't open.: Everytime I go to open my settings it starts to open then shuts by it self. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/me-settings-wont-open/990de862-8ff9-4f4f-ad8e-9e0ed376eda4