Windows 10: Why won't facebook accept any of my passwords?

Discus and support Why won't facebook accept any of my passwords? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Facebook problems... it won't accept my passwords and keeps asking for new ones which don't work when I get them.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pauline&&, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Pauline&& Win User

Why won't facebook accept any of my passwords?

Facebook problems... it won't accept my passwords and keeps asking for new ones which don't work when I get them.

:)

Pauline&&, Sep 19, 2018
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Trouble with search bar (won´t find data)

Hi Jan,

I Would suggest you follow the steps below and see if it helps:

Step 1: On the Search bar type “cmd”. Right Click on the Command Prompt option and select Run as Administrator. (If prompted for a password, type the password and click Allow)

Step 2: DISM TOOL

• Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth
      and click Enter.
    • Type Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
      and click Enter.
    For more information about DISM click on the link below:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/947821

Hope this helps. Please reply if you have further related issues.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Why won't facebook accept any of my passwords?

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Why won't facebook accept any of my passwords?

1. Why won't facebook accept any of my passwords? - Similar Threads - Why won't facebook

2. Windows won't accept password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won't accept password: My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error and then being told automatic repair can't fix the issue. Every attempt I've made to use things like command prompt and stuff like the reset...
  3. Windows won't accept password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows won't accept password: My laptop encountered an error and I've been in a bit of a loop with the recovery part e.i. restarting and ending up with the error and then being told automatic repair can't fix the issue. Every attempt I've made to use things like command prompt and stuff like the reset...
  4. Laptop won't accept password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  5. Laptop won't accept password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't accept password: I have a laptop that won't accept my microsoft.com password. When I type in my password I get the message "That password is incorrect. Make sure you're using the password for your Microsoft account. You can always reset it at account.live.com/password/reset".I am using the...
  6. Laptop won't accept my password

Laptop won't accept my password: What can i do. If i open my laptop and i type in my password it says password incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-accept-my-password/3a25af04-6c56-4fe0-bc9d-afe86a6ae62a
  7. Why won't my laptop accept my password at login?

Why won't my laptop accept my password at login?: Hi, My password wasn't accepted when I logged into windows on laptop. I got the error message: "The password is incorrect. Make sure youre using the password for your Microsoft acct. You can always reset it at account.live.com" I reset my password but have the same issue...
  8. Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password: I use Windows 10's default VPN for tethering reasons and because, in the past, it was really simple to setup. I've had the same VPN saved on my laptop for months and previously was able to simply click it on when I needed to and it worked great. This isn't the case anymore....
  9. Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows VPN Won't Accept Any Username or Password: I use Windows 10's default VPN for tethering reasons and because, in the past, it was really simple to setup. I've had the same VPN saved on my laptop for months and previously was able to simply click it on when I needed to and it worked great. This isn't the case anymore....
  10. Won't accept my password to log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Won't accept my password to log: It took the password when I went into the setup but won't accept it when I try to open Windows. Tells me my password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-accept-my-password-to-log/debee611-0b98-4a7e-812d-d0462436a355"