Windows 10: why wont gmail load in my mail ap

Discus and support why wont gmail load in my mail ap in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Gmail wont load in mail ap. Other e mail accounts load correctly... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LukeMartinBD, Jan 19, 2021.

1. why wont gmail load in my mail ap

Gmail wont load in mail ap. Other e mail accounts load correctly

:)

LukeMartinBD, Jan 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 Mail forgets Gmail password almost every day

Reason

Windows Mail app keeps prompting for Gmail account password frequently with the "your gmail settings are out of date" message—
    According to a comment on this post . . .

Potential Solutions

Based on some quick research there may be two options that may help resolve this. . .

1. Enable the 2-Step Verification functionality and security feature with your Gmail account and then use the 2-Step Verification to verify and trust the Windows Mail app to have access to your Gmail account
    2. Enable and use the Less Secure Apps functionality by turning that ON and using your usual Gmail account password with the Windows Mail app to authenticate

Further Resources

Pimp Juice IT, Jan 19, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Gmail - Getting mails not exactly sent to me

No one else is getting anyone's mail because of this... It is NOT a bug.
    It is intentional. All those addresses belong to you, no matter where the dot.

Quoted from GMail help:

Test it... send yourself an email with no dot in your name.

95Viper, Jan 19, 2021
  4. why wont gmail load in my mail ap

Unable to add Gmail account in Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are trying to add Yahoo/Gmail email account in Mail app.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 currently installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of Mail app installed?
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft Antivirus/security program installed?
    • Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if that helps.

Steps to add Yahoo email in Mail app.

1. In yahoo mails account security, click on manage app passwords.
    2. After selecting other app and entering the new app name in the text box
    3. Now, in Windows 10 mail app, add this type of account.
    4. In Windows 10 mail app, enter your details and the password generated by step 2

Steps to add Gmail email in Mail app

Step 1: Connect your Google account to PC

1. Go to the Security section of your Google account
    2. Under Connected
      apps
      and sites, go to Apps
      connected to your account
    3. Make sure that Windows is on the list

Step 2: Enable IMAP on your Google account

1. Sign in to Gmail
    2. Click the gear in the top right
    3. Select Settings
    4. Click Forwarding
      and POP/IMAP

5. Select Enable IMAP
    6. Click Save Changes

Step 3: Add Gmail account.

1. Open Mail app.
    2. Click on the gear icon to open settings.
    3. Click on Manage account.
    4. Click on Add account.
    5. Now select Google and check if you are able to add the account.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

why wont gmail load in my mail ap

1. why wont gmail load in my mail ap - Similar Threads - why wont gmail

2. Why wont my pc load anything at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my pc load anything at all?: My pc wont load anything. I cant open any apps, settings, task manager, cant even power or restart my pc through windows. Its a new PC build i have windows 11 installed and was working for around 2 hours until everything stopped working entirely. I can still log into my pc...
  3. Why wont my pc load anything at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my pc load anything at all?: My pc wont load anything. I cant open any apps, settings, task manager, cant even power or restart my pc through windows. Its a new PC build i have windows 11 installed and was working for around 2 hours until everything stopped working entirely. I can still log into my pc...
  4. Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why my Gmail is not working? I am not able to receive mails!: Is there any problem with Gmail today? Because I don't receive gmails emails on my Phone? Please Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-my-gmail-is-not-working-i-am-not-able-to/8fbb01ca-d762-456e-8f88-17a5cc6b0c33
  5. microsoft windows 10 mail aps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft windows 10 mail aps: This problem as been with me along while will try and explain Logon to the windows 10 mail aps Account exists Password box I have deleted the account number of times but password box still as a old password of 16 Characters still there can any one help Thanks...
  6. Mail App and Gmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail App and Gmail: Hello, when I try to add a Gmail account in Windows 10 Mail App I always get error. [ATTACH] I press "Google" here and then get the following error: [ATTACH] My Internet Connection is not a problem! How can I fix this?...
  7. mails on gmail not loading/opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mails on gmail not loading/opening: on google chrome on window 10 I am opening Gmail but not opening emails contains. It get struck with loading. Any advice/help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mails-on-gmail-not-loadingopening/d31b9b21-302c-4536-b540-e80162b5fd3e
  8. Office Aps not loading.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office Aps not loading.: This morning none of my Office prograns would load. Got an error 142 could not load. With in a few minutes a got a got a phone call telling me my Office license had expired. Seeemed to be a robo call that wanted me to press one to renew. I hung up. Uninstalled Office and...
  9. Mail App and Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Mail App and Gmail: I've always had my gmail account linked to the Windows 10 mail app, however the last update I did the mail app is a complete mess and will not show my gmail messages. I've deleted and relinked the account but it's not linking properly at all. I was able to successfully link a...
  10. Windows 10 Mail Ap

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Ap: What are the feelings on the new mail ap. have tried it over the past few days and found it to be okay,It's not the same as the WLM but I'm sure we will get used to it. Also Microsoft may add some other features to it in the near future. What do you mail users think??....