Windows 10: Why won't it update my graphics drivers

Discus and support Why won't it update my graphics drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I try everything and it still won't update my graphics drivers submitted by /u/bigmatthee21 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bigmatthee21, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Why won't it update my graphics drivers

I try everything and it still won't update my graphics drivers

submitted by /u/bigmatthee21
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bigmatthee21, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

Hi Cadwell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?

I suggest you to install the latest graphics drivers from AMD Drivers and Support
    and see if it works. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics.

If the drivers fail to install, the possible causes could be:

• Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates.
    • Graphics driver and software conflicts.
    • False positives blocked by anti-virus software.

Make sure, all the Windows Updates are installed and follow the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and check if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 17, 2021
  4. Why won't it update my graphics drivers

Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Why won't it update my graphics drivers

1. Why won't it update my graphics drivers - Similar Threads - Why won't update

2. Updating My Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating My Graphics Driver: My current graphics driver is AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, a relatively old driver, that is not efficient enough for an app that I am trying to run. So i went to install an updated version of it: AMD Adrenalin 24.1.1I got the file for it off this site...
  3. Updating My Graphics Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating My Graphics Driver: My current graphics driver is AMD Ryzen 5 5500U, a relatively old driver, that is not efficient enough for an app that I am trying to run. So i went to install an updated version of it: AMD Adrenalin 24.1.1I got the file for it off this site...
  4. Why can't I update my Intel graphics driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I update my Intel graphics driver?: Up until a few months ago I was able to update my Intel graphics drivers using the Driver & Support Assistant just fine. Recently, there is a message that shows saying "A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support...
  5. Why can't I update my Intel graphics driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I update my Intel graphics driver?: Up until a few months ago I was able to update my Intel graphics drivers using the Driver & Support Assistant just fine. Recently, there is a message that shows saying "A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support...
  6. Windows Update won't Install Graphics Driver in v2004

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows Update won't Install Graphics Driver in v2004: Just updated Windows 10 to v2004, and thereafter a new Driver update appeared that won't install. The Driver already exists on my PC and the loop resulting after installation of v2004 is explained in this link. https://www.windowslatest.com/2020/0...river-in-loop/ I have...
  7. Windows Update won't Install Graphics Driver in v2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update won't Install Graphics Driver in v2004: Just updated Windows 10 to v2004, and thereafter a new Driver update appeared that won't install. The Driver already exists on my PC and the loop resulting after installation of v2004 is explained in this link. https://www.windowslatest.com/2020/0...river-in-loop/ I have...
  8. Windows Graphics Drivers Update won't work

Windows Graphics Drivers Update won't work: Hi, I have been using this Computer for a year and it's fine and suddenly, I find that it became slow for no reason, I tried everything to fix this problem related to the CPU. Then I went to the Device Manager and I found out that the Display Adapters tab said Microsoft...
  9. Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?

Why My Intel UHD Graphics 630 driver cannot be updated?: Intel Driver and Support Assistant said like this: "A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver & Support Assistant is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the customized computer...
  10. Graphics Driver won't install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphics Driver won't install?: Before I start I would like to mention I am terrible with computers. I tried to download graphic drivers using the CD from the Geforce 1030 GDDR5 but the moment I try to install it tells me that its imcompatible with my system, claiming the hardware does not exist[ATTACH]...