Windows 10: why wont it update

Discus and support why wont it update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my comp wont update why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-wont-it-update/899e3afc-6f26-49db-9a54-827119509d64 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by benitayon1, Jun 18, 2019.

1. why wont it update

my comp wont update why

:)

benitayon1, Jun 18, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 wont update

Have you tried the second step?

(Searching for the error message e.g.

windows update database corrupt

is also a useful approach- e.g. finds
    Win 10 Update Database Corruption Solved - Windows 10 Forums
    - where the next step is the one I suggested above).

dalchina, Jun 18, 2019
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 18, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

why wont it update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond why wont it update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

why wont it update

1. why wont it update - Similar Threads - why wont update

2. it wont stop why

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    it wont stop why: wont let me leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-stop-why/fccbbcf3-13cc-457e-bec1-4392295d61b2
  3. it wont stop why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont stop why: wont let me leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-stop-why/fccbbcf3-13cc-457e-bec1-4392295d61b2
  4. Why wont any of my updates install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont any of my updates install?: So, for a while now this has been happening. Whenever i try to install ANY kind of update, it just shows up with an error. This is the same for every different update. I have tried everything. I have searched up how to fix it and attempted with those tips, but nothing has...
  5. Why wont any of my updates install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont any of my updates install?: So, for a while now this has been happening. Whenever i try to install ANY kind of update, it just shows up with an error. This is the same for every different update. I have tried everything. I have searched up how to fix it and attempted with those tips, but nothing has...
  6. why wont laptop take windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont laptop take windows updates: my laptop wont except windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-laptop-take-windows-updates/f91a8cea-6b67-495d-be6c-557eaf783a6b
  7. why wont laptop take windows updates

why wont laptop take windows updates: my laptop wont except windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-laptop-take-windows-updates/f91a8cea-6b67-495d-be6c-557eaf783a6b
  8. why is my microsoft store wont update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why is my microsoft store wont update: salam....why is my microsoft store in my windows 10 have to update but he wont and whit that half of windows 10 app wont update to and a cant use them like in the picture am in the last update of windows a hope u help me : dont mind the microsoft store place its just a glitch...
  9. why is my microsoft store wont update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my microsoft store wont update: salam....why is my microsoft store in my windows 10 have to update but he wont and whit that half of windows 10 app wont update to and a cant use them like in the picture am in the last update of windows a hope u help me : dont mind the microsoft store place its just a glitch...
  10. why is my microsoft store wont update