Windows 10: why wont it update

Discus and support why wont it update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my comp wont update why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-wont-it-update/899e3afc-6f26-49db-9a54-827119509d64 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by benitayon1, Jun 18, 2019.

1. why wont it update

my comp wont update why

:)

benitayon1, Jun 18, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 wont update

Have you tried the second step?

(Searching for the error message e.g.

windows update database corrupt

is also a useful approach- e.g. finds
    Win 10 Update Database Corruption Solved - Windows 10 Forums
    - where the next step is the one I suggested above).

dalchina, Jun 18, 2019
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 18, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

why wont it update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond why wont it update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

why wont it update

1. why wont it update - Similar Threads - why wont update

2. why wont microsoft store let me update my apps!!!!!!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why wont microsoft store let me update my apps!!!!!!: I need to know how to fix this problem!!!!! every time I try to update my apps Microsoft keeps telling me that it cant install it and they will try again later!!!! do I need to clear storage or is it just Microsoft? either way I need it fixed can someone help me? if it is...
  3. Why wont this work for me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why wont this work for me?: Your minecraft java isnt really working for my pc window's ten.. I would press play normally and it would keep crashing and not even tell me why it did... My friend did just fine like this with the same brand.. I would love if I could just get somthing of what im doing wrong...
  4. windows wont updating

windows wont updating: i having problem in windows updating today it shows the following message "There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 2018-12 Cumulative...
  5. why wont windows autoplay play?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why wont windows autoplay play?: Autoplay wont play? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-windows-autoplay-play/fdf31e36-8f6f-49f6-8ead-6761b0a38d26
  6. Why wont Windows-10-64bit install?

Why wont Windows-10-64bit install?: Hi, I'm now trying to install W10-64bit onto my current PC. PC's Build Info: Mobo: GIGABYTE / GA-Z87-HD3 (1.x) BIOS Ver: F7 Graphics: onboard CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K S1150 3.40 GHz CPU Part No: SR14A Operating System: Currently W7-Pro-64-bit Memory: Corsair / 2 x 8GB...
  7. Why wont my computer connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why wont my computer connect to the internet?: So my main connection doesnt work and this is what I get every single time I try to connect to something on my computer's main internet: As soon as I type in the password the cancel button goes grey and no other text than the name of the connection shows up. I have a NetGear...
  8. Why Remote Desktop wont turn on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Remote Desktop wont turn on: I am having this weird issue The "Enable Remote Desktop" option wont turn on no matter what I do. [ATTACH] There's NO error messages, clicking "Confirm" does nothing. I checked EventViewer too, no logs. [ATTACH] Interestingly I can turn on this option, but I...
  9. why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth: why wont my airpods connect to the bluetooth is it because they are apple and not microsoft please someone help i need them for school...
  10. why wont supportassist download drivers

why wont supportassist download drivers: So im trying to download a new system bios for my inspiron 531 but it wont load its been loading for 3 days now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/why-wont-supportassist-download-drivers/ffaee005-0d02-4253-8858-bcdb04217d78