Windows 10: Why won't java load a file on windows 11

Discus and support Why won't java load a file on windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Java for the fifth time and I checked in command prompt to make sure it was working and everything checked out, but when I go to open a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dante Crugnale, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Why won't java load a file on windows 11

I downloaded Java for the fifth time and I checked in command prompt to make sure it was working and everything checked out, but when I go to open a java file OptiFine it states that it is unable to install java. Does anyone know a fix for this?

:)

Dante Crugnale, Jun 9, 2023
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 9, 2023
  3. windows 7 java and firefox

i have run into an issue i am guessing has been around for quite some time but have finally discovered. for some reason firefox cannot load java applets in windows 7. i can load java applets in windows 7 using chrome and IE and in linux using chrome and firefox.

my java jre is up to date and so is firefox. i read here that java was not copying the proper dll files into the firefox plugins directory. so i followed the instructions but still the problem persists.

remember, this is for java applets, not java applications. for instance, this should load up a java applet game.

any help is appreciated.

Easy Rhino, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Arul_D Win User

Why won't java load a file on windows 11

Is Java safe?

Hello,

Could you please answer few questions:

• Did you get any error messages/codes while installing Java?

• Are you getting any prompt to install Java?
    I would suggest you to refer to the following suggestions provided by Scott .. B replied on February 10, 2015.

Java for Internet Explorer 11

Redirecting

Let us know if it helps. If the issue persists, please reply, we will be happy to help you.

Arul_D, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Why won't java load a file on windows 11

1. Why won't java load a file on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Why won't java

2. Why won't msn.com load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't msn.com load?: Split from this thread.Bugs and Platform Errors [Jan-Feb-Mar 2024] Why won't MSN.com load? Tues 2/13/24 8:12 am pacific https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-msncom-load/e0500b62-9faa-49d1-b66b-3c45369959cc
  3. Why won't java load a file on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't java load a file on windows 11: I downloaded Java for the fifth time and I checked in command prompt to make sure it was working and everything checked out, but when I go to open a java file OptiFine it states that it is unable to install java. Does anyone know a fix for this?...
  4. Why won't Windows Media Player load associated files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Windows Media Player load associated files?: Windows Media Player won't load and play associated files.I ran SFC.exe but that did not solve the problem.Program returns "No such interface supported" message....
  5. Why won't Windows Media Player load associated files?

Why won't Windows Media Player load associated files?: Windows Media Player won't load and play associated files.I ran SFC.exe but that did not solve the problem.Program returns "No such interface supported" message....
  6. Windows 11 dll failed to load java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 dll failed to load java: Hi Team,I am trying to install Blueyonder WMS application on Windows 11 with java 11 and I get error windows 11 dll failed to load java and not able to install on my machine. On urgent production issue I could not able to provide support because of this application not being...
  7. Windows 11 dll failed to load java

Windows 11 dll failed to load java: Hi Team,I am trying to install Blueyonder WMS application on Windows 11 with java 11 and I get error windows 11 dll failed to load java and not able to install on my machine. On urgent production issue I could not able to provide support because of this application not being...
  8. Windows 11 won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't load: This morning, my brand new Windows 11 didn't load; I had no controls at all no icon-buttons in my taskbar, not even "Start", so I couldn't do anything with my pc, and I was afraid that turning it off by pushing the power button could worsen the problem probably loading was...
  9. Windows 11 won't load

Windows 11 won't load: This morning, my brand new Windows 11 didn't load; I had no controls at all no icon-buttons in my taskbar, not even "Start", so I couldn't do anything with my pc, and I was afraid that turning it off by pushing the power button could worsen the problem probably loading was...
  10. why won't frameworks load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why won't frameworks load: i have tried loading the print shop with microsoft framework and oit won't let it go through why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-frameworks-load/4db9a0b9-7b5b-4fbc-ac3e-acf2ca03758a