Windows 10: Why won't local security authority protection turn on?

Discus and support Why won't local security authority protection turn on? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried turning on the protection and it asks for a restart. Whenever I restart though, the error is still there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Meymoon, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Meymoon Win User

Why won't local security authority protection turn on?

I've tried turning on the protection and it asks for a restart. Whenever I restart though, the error is still there.

:)

Meymoon, Mar 30, 2023

2. Local Security Authority protection Bug?

Open an admin Command Prompt and run these two commands:

• reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPL" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    • reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPLBoot" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    Restart Windows. That should clear the yellow exclamation warning.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Local Security Authority Protection

Here's the easy fix:

Windows Security Bug - Local Security Authority Protection Not - Microsoft Community: Redirecting

[Fix] Local Security Authority protection is off; device may be vulnerable: https://www.winhelponline.com/blog/local-security-authority-protection-is-off/

Alternatively, open an admin Command Prompt and run these two commands:

• reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPL" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    • reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPLBoot" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f

Why won't local security authority protection turn on? Vf9F3AUHfgDDaadK5itmO2NU1gXV%2bk2NglHrQ17Kl6vMuuEwV3mFaJNde6R2hwi%2fLmQ3gLQRBBOZQtjaZIwK98tdo%3d.png

Restart Windows.

4. Why won't local security authority protection turn on?

Thema:

Why won't local security authority protection turn on?

1. Why won't local security authority protection turn on? - Similar Threads - Why won't local

2. Unable to turn on Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on Local Security Authority Protection: Unable to turn on Local Security Authority Protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-on-local-security-authority/efcbdfb3-d27e-4f61-84d0-dc71b939a2a9
  3. Unable to turn on Local Security Authority Protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn on Local Security Authority Protection: Unable to turn on Local Security Authority Protection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-turn-on-local-security-authority/efcbdfb3-d27e-4f61-84d0-dc71b939a2a9
  4. Why does my local security authority protection not turn on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my local security authority protection not turn on?: The Windows Security - Actions recommended always pops up because of my security authority protection. My screen shows that it is on, and I have tried to turn it on and off many times, restarted my computer many times, and updated my computer. However, it still says I need to...
  5. Why does my local security authority protection not turn on?

Why does my local security authority protection not turn on?: The Windows Security - Actions recommended always pops up because of my security authority protection. My screen shows that it is on, and I have tried to turn it on and off many times, restarted my computer many times, and updated my computer. However, it still says I need to...
  6. Why won't local security authority protection turn on?

Why won't local security authority protection turn on?: I've tried turning on the protection and it asks for a restart. Whenever I restart though, the error is still there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-local-security-authority-protection-turn/c9cb891e-218b-4ac9-b5ff-4efa60dd4cee
  7. Core Isolation: Local Security Authority Protection - won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation: Local Security Authority Protection - won't turn on: I got a Windows Security warning about my Local Security Authority protection being 'off'. I toggled it to 'on' and it said I have to restart for that to take effect. I did the restart and thought nothing of it. I didn't check that it was all good after the restart, I didn't...
  8. Core Isolation: Local Security Authority Protection - won't turn on

Core Isolation: Local Security Authority Protection - won't turn on: I got a Windows Security warning about my Local Security Authority protection being 'off'. I toggled it to 'on' and it said I have to restart for that to take effect. I did the restart and thought nothing of it. I didn't check that it was all good after the restart, I didn't...
  9. Unable to turn on Local Security Authority Protection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn on Local Security Authority Protection.: I got recommended to turn on Local Security Authority Protection so I did and as it said to restart I did so, still I have this error asking me to restart my device to apply the setting. I've tried turning it off and On and then restarting the device yet it doesn't work....
  10. Unable to turn on Local Security Authority Protection.

Unable to turn on Local Security Authority Protection.: I got recommended to turn on Local Security Authority Protection so I did and as it said to restart I did so, still I have this error asking me to restart my device to apply the setting. I've tried turning it off and On and then restarting the device yet it doesn't work....