Windows 10: why won't Microsoft just fix windows 10 so it doesn't slow down internet access

Discus and support why won't Microsoft just fix windows 10 so it doesn't slow down internet access in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have asked about internet speed many times but only get technical advice from the community. I am nervous about doing things on my computer in case... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PhilSimpson-1980, Jun 16, 2020.

1. why won't Microsoft just fix windows 10 so it doesn't slow down internet access

I have asked about internet speed many times but only get technical advice from the community. I am nervous about doing things on my computer in case I lose lots of stuff - I tried it once and lost my contacts list.

It is really up to Microsoft to put it right, they sell the stuff.......

How can we get them to sit up and take notice, I notice a lot of people ask about the problem.

:)

PhilSimpson-1980, Jun 16, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

why won't Microsoft just fix windows 10 so it doesn't slow down internet access [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 16, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. why won't Microsoft just fix windows 10 so it doesn't slow down internet access

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

I can´t find anything that addresses my actual problem.I have seen that others have also experienced this problem but I have not found a solution that works. My ProBook was originally Win 7 pro, updated to Win 10 pro but HP won´t update because of its age (for me, brand new-just bought it a few days ago) so I don´t really know what to do. Sure, just a minor glitch but a very irritating one (that orange is just way too bright!) that should be a snap to fix (or not-I don´t know, I think my 4 year old granddaughter has better computer skills than I do!) English is not the default language so many of the commands must be translated-just another hassel to deal with. I finally found the systemconfig. box. Selective start and discovered that ALL the service boxes are checked. Good, bad, doesn´t make a difference: I just don´t know.

mrsnakeman, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

why won't Microsoft just fix windows 10 so it doesn't slow down internet access

1. why won't Microsoft just fix windows 10 so it doesn't slow down internet access - Similar Threads - why won't Microsoft

2. WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW: PLEASE HELP ME I AM SO FRUSTRATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-internet-connection-so-slow/78354534-2a39-4565-9842-28cefb1c9cdd
  3. WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY IS MY INTERNET CONNECTION SO SLOW: PLEASE HELP ME I AM SO FRUSTRATED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-internet-connection-so-slow/78354534-2a39-4565-9842-28cefb1c9cdd
  4. Internet slows down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet slows down: This started happening about 2 weeks ago, I would get on my hp slim desktop and whenever we would use it the whole internet in my home would go really slow.I’ve reset my computer completely and unplugged the Ethernet cord to try and use the wifi but it still did the same...
  5. Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?

Why is My Internet So Slow and Unstable?: I have been using public Wifi for some months now with no issues but recently I have been having problems where the internet constantly drops connection literally every 10-15 seconds after it connects and wont load a web page, but I noticed I was able to use it after around...
  6. Windows 10 slows internet access

Windows 10 slows internet access: I recently purchased a Dell computer with Windows Pro 64 bit, After much troubleshooting, tech visits and purchase of a new router, i tried the following I booted into Ubuntu and ran the speed test - all speeds here are download; upload has been consistent in all configs....
  7. Why is the windows 10 so slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is the windows 10 so slow?: Why is the windows 10 so slow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-windows-10-so-slow/0d66d253-0b06-40bb-af8c-0bf4521a5ce9
  8. Why Window 10 is so slow?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Window 10 is so slow?: My computer is running slowly when it got windows 10 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-window-10-is-so-slow/04f39f6c-e865-4065-8bc4-ee80711fe8b9
  9. Slowed down internet

Slowed down internet: I have a problem related to internet and network settings in Windows 10. The problem what I am currently experiencing is that the internet speed is slowed down significantly to 3% of the contracted speed. Normally I get 100Mbps from speedtest, but everytime I experiencing...
  10. Why is my internet connection so slow in Windows 10?

Why is my internet connection so slow in Windows 10?: Hi. Hope someone can help here. I have two Windows 7 PCs which connect to my 'BT Home Hub': since they sit right next to the hub, I connect them with a LAN cable. I get download speeds of around 75Mbps. My Windows 10 laptop (HP Envy 360) though, which connects via the home...