Windows 10: Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?

Discus and support Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, so I bought and paid for Virtual Families 3 but my microsoft store is coming back with an 'error' everytime I try to install the game. The money... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Reagan Sheehan, Feb 29, 2024.

1. Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?

Hello, so I bought and paid for Virtual Families 3 but my microsoft store is coming back with an 'error' everytime I try to install the game. The money has come out of my bank account so im not sure what the issue is??Thank you

:)

Reagan Sheehan, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?

1. Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store? - Similar Threads - Why wont microsoft

2. Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?: Hello, so I bought and paid for Virtual Families 3 but my microsoft store is coming back with an 'error' everytime I try to install the game. The money has come out of my bank account so im not sure what the issue is??Thank you...
  3. Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont microsoft let me install a game I just purchased on the microsoft store?: Hello, so I bought and paid for Virtual Families 3 but my microsoft store is coming back with an 'error' everytime I try to install the game. The money has come out of my bank account so im not sure what the issue is??Thank you...
  4. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  5. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games: I have gamepass ultimate at the moment and every time i try to launch a gamepass game it comes up with "Do you want this app to make changes to your device" Referring to the Microsoft store package installer then i click yes then it glitches out for a moment and then says you...
  6. Microsoft Store package Installer wont let me launch games

7. Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...: my computer had some issues random restarts after installing minecraft. so I ended up having to do a system restore from a week back. Now I can't install minecraft anymore from the store... Tried signing out of store, restart computer, running WSReset.exeNothing is working....
  8. Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...

Microsoft store will not let me install purchased app...: my computer had some issues random restarts after installing minecraft. so I ended up having to do a system restore from a week back. Now I can't install minecraft anymore from the store... Tried signing out of store, restart computer, running WSReset.exeNothing is working....
  9. microsoft store wont let me install game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store wont let me install game: I just bought minecraft for windows 10 and i cant instal i click it and nothing happens. ive troubleshoot the store and ive reset the store too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-wont-let-me-install-game/d909b74d-5824-496b-923d-25651316e9fe
  10. Microsoft store just wont let me install minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store just wont let me install minecraft: So my minecraft windows 10 edition recently stopped working and i thought i should probably just uninstall it then reinstall it but for some reason i cant reinstall it, some times it just wont start installing it some times it just says pending and other times my cursor just...