Windows 10: Why won't most of the games I downloaded from game pass pc lauch?

Discus and support Why won't most of the games I downloaded from game pass pc lauch? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently downloaded five games off of game pass for pc,Gears Tactics, Halo:The Master Chief Collection, Saints Row IV, Ape Out, and Hotline Miamibut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AeryOne, Jul 29, 2020.

1. AeryOne Win User

Why won't most of the games I downloaded from game pass pc lauch?

I recently downloaded five games off of game pass for pc,Gears Tactics, Halo:The Master Chief Collection, Saints Row IV, Ape Out, and Hotline Miamibut only two of them will actually launchHotline Miami and Halo:The Master Chief Collection. For the rest of them on the xbox app when I try to launch them the xbox app will close and the game won't launch. On the microsoft store I tried launching them from my library where the game just wouldn't launch. I have checked and both accounts that attempted to launch all games are the game pass owner account. I apologize for how long this is, I just needed to describe it in detail because I couldn't find anything similar in the forums.

:)

AeryOne, Jul 29, 2020

2. PC game pass

Hi NLH1

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

I can suggest the following directly from the xbox support page

Troubleshoot game installations on Windows 10

RESTART YOUR PC

As basic as this is, a simple restart can set many things right.

ERROR MESSAGE

If there’s a download error, first try downloading again.

If the installation keeps failing, in most cases you’ll see an error code with a message. These are generally 10-character codes that start with “0x.” For example, 0xC03F7003.

FOR GAME PASS GAMES, CHECK THE STATUS OF YOUR PLAN

To install games from Xbox Game Pass, you must have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) plan.

Make sure you’re signed in to Microsoft Store and/or the Xbox (Beta) app—whichever you’re installing from.

Make sure your Xbox Game Pass membership is current by signing in and checking the status.

Make sure your PC is online. If needed, see Fix network connection issues in Windows.

Source>>
    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/t...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Aleckzo Win User
    Game pass for PC not working.

I just bought the game pass for PC this morning after seeing the list of games, and the one i was mostly looking forward to was slay the spire, however when i went into the Microsoft store app and searched for the game, it said "owned", but when i clicked
    on it, the install button was grayed out. And I had the same problem with other titles that were supposedly meant to be a part of the game pass for PC such as banner saga. Does anybody know why this is or if there is a fix?

Aleckzo, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Why won't most of the games I downloaded from game pass pc lauch?

I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but I can't download games

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate today and I went to download Outer Worlds so I went to the Microsoft store page and it has this.

Imgur

It clearly says I can play it with Xbox game pass for PC and as I understand Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is both game pass for PC and for console... yet as you see the install option is faded out... why is this?

If I can't get this game, which was the whole reason I subscribed... how do I know what games will work? I went to this site:

Xbox Game Pass Library | Xbox

And selected PC games and outer worlds is there.

I should add, Halo wars does work to download... but games like Dishonored 2 and Fallout 4 do not work.

I tried calling customer support and tried windows support but they won't let me on without charging me so I went to sales and they said I need the store customer support and he will transfer me... well, after 15 minutes of silence I just hung up.

fatherwiggie, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Why won't most of the games I downloaded from game pass pc lauch?

1. Why won't most of the games I downloaded from game pass pc lauch? - Similar Threads - Why won't games

2. Game pass on pc wont download games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game pass on pc wont download games?: Every time i click to install a game on game pass all i get is a pop up saying download gaming services ive clicked on download but does same everytime i try to download a game...
  3. Game pass on pc wont download games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game pass on pc wont download games?: Every time i click to install a game on game pass all i get is a pop up saying download gaming services ive clicked on download but does same everytime i try to download a game...
  4. Why doesn’t My game launch after I downloading it from game pass on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn’t My game launch after I downloading it from game pass on pc: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-game-launch-after-i-downloading-it/347fa6ae-c644-4a79-9a15-2e9be1ad9e71
  5. Why doesn’t My game launch after I downloading it from game pass on pc

Why doesn’t My game launch after I downloading it from game pass on pc: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-game-launch-after-i-downloading-it/347fa6ae-c644-4a79-9a15-2e9be1ad9e71
  6. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  7. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  8. Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store won't download Game Pass games.: Gives message saying "Administrator approval required for installation. Minimum OS required: Windows 10 May 2019 Update." My PC is fully updated in windows, Version is 21H1 and OS build is 19043.1110. I can download other games such as Candy Crush Saga and Roblox but not...
  9. cant download game from pc game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant download game from pc game pass: i have game pass ultimate and was gonna get the outer worlds on my pc and i cant download it. im signed it to my primary account which ive had since 2009, every time i got to the game page in the microsoft store it says install but when i move my cursor over it, it shows a...
  10. Can't download games on game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games on game pass pc: Hi, I'm trying to download games but when I click on install it stucks on 0% ("in coda 0%") I have already installed 2 games with game pass: Metro and banner saga, but now I can't download more games. Can anyone help me? Thx...