Windows 10: Why won't MS Video Editor play a preview of my added mp4 videos, and why can't it finish a...

Discus and support Why won't MS Video Editor play a preview of my added mp4 videos, and why can't it finish a... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have used Video Editor in the recent past to combine mp4 videos. But, today it wasn't working.I have two mp4 files that I would like to combine. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rt.hawk, Jun 9, 2021.

1. rt.hawk Win User

Why won't MS Video Editor play a preview of my added mp4 videos, and why can't it finish a...

I have used Video Editor in the recent past to combine mp4 videos. But, today it wasn't working.I have two mp4 files that I would like to combine. I am able to play these files separately using VLC Player.I added the two mp4 videos to a new project in MS Video Editor. I dragged them down to the playlist area. I would like the first mp4 file to play first, followed the second file, and then have the first mp4 file play a second time. The preview does not show anything even through the application changes the blue outline on the Storyboard. And, the progress timer and bar do move. But, nothing a

:)

rt.hawk, Jun 9, 2021

2. MS Video Editor for Windows 10 - Video skipping frames

I've created several videos in MS Video Editor from footage shot with my android phone. They've all turned out great until now. Now, video footage that plays fine in Window Media Player or "Movies and TV" becomes choppy and skips frames after editing it
    in "Video Editor". What's going on? I thought maybe it would play smoothly once it was "finished" or rendered into MP4, but even "finished" version is choppy. The audio still plays fine, but the video sucks. What's up?

JamesRhoades1, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Not able to run the video file saved from MS video editor!! Does not export correctly. No share option is visible which I click on Finish Video

Not able to run the video file (.mp4) saved from MS video editor!!

It does not save and export files correctly. No share option is visible which I click on Finish Video

When I click on Finish VIdeo, it keeps buffering, and then pop up goes away suddenly. The file saved in the concerned folder is an mp4 file but does not play of the media player

Salvi Sanket INDIA, Jun 9, 2021
  4. Raniel V. Win User

Why won't MS Video Editor play a preview of my added mp4 videos, and why can't it finish a...

Video Editor Export

Hi Kelsey,

Thank you for your feedback.

When using the video editor app, go to the upper right hand part of the window and click on "Finish Video", then click on Export to save it on your desired folder or location.

Once the export has been completed, it should automatically save as an .MP4 file.

You may verify it by doing a right click on the video and selecting properties. The type of file should be "MP4 File (.mp4)".

Please let me know if the issue persist even after trying the steps above. Thank you.

Raniel V., Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Why won't MS Video Editor play a preview of my added mp4 videos, and why can't it finish a... - Similar Threads - Why won't Video

2. Video editor wont load an MP4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Video editor wont load an MP4: I have created a video via PowerPoint exported as an MP4 - there are some pauses at the end of slides which I want to delete via video editor, but when I try to import the MP4 I get an error message saying it contains features that video editor doesn't support. What might...
  3. Windows 10 won't play the audio of my mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't play the audio of my mp4 videos: Hello guys! I have installed all possible codecs but still can't get this fixed: Windows 10 simply won't play the audio in any of my mp4 files. The Films and TV app will open the image just fine, but with an X over the sound icon. Media Player on the other hand will crash...
  4. Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Can't I Play Music On Photo's Windows 10 Video Editor?: When I try the default songs, it doesn't play anything at all on the audio. I double checked, the volume is on. I've received a suggestion to reset the app, but I'm worried that that might delete my video....
  5. Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video?

Why Windows editor is taking longer and longer time in finishing the video?: I am using a video editor for finalizing the videos. It is taking longer and longer time to finish the video. Now it exceeds 1 hour for processing. What is the remedy?...
  6. Exporting and finishing video from video editor

Exporting and finishing video from video editor: Hi, I have been trying to finish and export a video I created on video editor. I repeatedly get an error message reading couldn't save the video. The file is in use. Try again later, or choose a different file name. Here's the error code, in case you need it:0x80070020...
  7. Win Video Editor MP4 file

Win Video Editor MP4 file: I have downloaded a film from my camera to my computer and there are no problems. But when I open the film in the video editor software, the voice is distorted and high pitched. But when you play the film just on the computer software, there are no voice problems. What is...
  8. why are video project saving in mp4

why are video project saving in mp4: i am finding that my video projects are only saving to mp4 files, and then not able to be opened by the recipient. how do i change or fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-video-project-saving-in-mp4/eabd28df-8f1f-43e6-ba2d-4063c2d3f41e"
  9. Why won't my computer play web videos?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't my computer play web videos?: my computer will not play ANY web video. i get no error message, constant loading or black screen from youtube and green screen from facebook and all other websites as well. I use chrome...my laptop is a brand new MSI gaming laptop and is only two months old theres no reason...
  10. Mp4 video unable to play

Mp4 video unable to play: Hi, everyone. I got a video mp4 unable to play or cannot render this file when i am play with windows media player. I have tried to repair the video with Stella Phoenix video repair. But its same. [img] [img] [img] This video still have the file size, but it just...