Windows 10: why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

Discus and support why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; why wont my airpods connect to the bluetooth is it because they are apple and not microsoft please someone help i need them for school... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lucia Nigro, Aug 20, 2018.

1. why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

why wont my airpods connect to the bluetooth is it because they are apple and not microsoft please someone help i need them for school

:)

Lucia Nigro, Aug 20, 2018

2. Bluetooth keeps re-connecting my airpods...

To whom it may concern,

I've always had so many issues with bluetooth on windows, but this recent one is extremely irritating. The airpods on my windows 10 bluetooth keeps wanting to auto connect to my PC. Every time I connect it to my mac, it just automatically decides to connect
    itself back to my pc 30 seconds later. The only way of stopping this is by disconnecting the airpods manually on my pc before connecting to my laptop or phone. If the airpods are connected to the pc, and I then decide I want to connect it to something else,
    I always have to disconnect it on my pc first. Why does windows have priority over this device as appose to my phone or macbook? Rebooting my laptop also automatically connects the airpods without asking. You'd think that connecting the airpods to another
    device would automatically disable it on the previous device.

Regards,

Liam

LiamMunday, Aug 20, 2018
  3. ducky01 Win User
    Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Aug 20, 2018
  4. DaveM121 Win User

why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

Does Apple Airpods connect to your Windows PC?

That should be no problem if you have Bluetooth and it is enabled on your PC Full instructions can be found on this link: Scroll down to this scation: Set up your AirPods with other devices Connect and use your AirPods Further down on that
    page you will find troubleshooting steps . . .

DaveM121, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth

1. why wont my airpods connect to bluetooth - Similar Threads - why wont airpods

2. Airpods Pair, but wont Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Pair, but wont Connect: I have a pair of Airpods, that used to connect to my computer. My Bluetooth adapter broke, so I got a new one - now my Airpods won't connect at all; they seemed to be paired - but I am unable to connect them further.I have attached a couple of screenshots so people can see...
  3. Airpods Pair, but wont Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Pair, but wont Connect: I have a pair of Airpods, that used to connect to my computer. My Bluetooth adapter broke, so I got a new one - now my Airpods won't connect at all; they seemed to be paired - but I am unable to connect them further.I have attached a couple of screenshots so people can see...
  4. Airpods Pair, but wont Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  6. Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paired airpods wont connect to bluetooth or unpair: My airpods are already paired to bluetooth but they won't connect. I tried to removing them but it didn't work. I tried turning bluetooth on and off and it didn't work. I ran the bluetooth trouble shooter and it said it was working fine. I also tried updating my bluetooth...
  7. AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth

AirPods not connecting through Bluetooth: Hello, I have recently tried connecting my airpods to my Windows PC/Desktop, and there has been issues. The airpod option doesn't even show up when I click on "Add a Bluetooth Device." I've done everything and troubleshooted my whole computer. I also have done the white...
  8. Airpods wont connect to laptop

Airpods wont connect to laptop: When I open up add a device for bluetooth and turn on my airpods, it says connecting for a few seconds then try again. After that, it does the same thing and says couldnt connect please try again. Someone help....
  9. Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods

Bluetooth troubleshooting - Connecting to Airpods: I've recently purchased a new Windows 10 laptop and after connecting my laptop to my Airpods for the first time, their seems to be troubleshooting in regards to my Bluetooth driver. I am unable to remove the memory of my Airpods device from my computer "failed to remove"....
  10. Airpods wont work properly on windows Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Airpods wont work properly on windows Bluetooth: honestly not sure if this is windows issue or apple issue but its still a pain in the ass nonetheless. whenever i connect my airpods to my PC, i doesn't play audio, sort of. for some reason apple has 2 output sources, stereo and something called "hands-free AG audio". it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont my airpods connect to my pc

2. why are my airpods not connecting to my pc

3. why wont my airpods connect

4. why wont my airpods connect to my laptop,
  5. why wont my airpods connect to my windows,
  6. why are my airpods not connecting to my windows,
  7. pc wont connect to airpods,
  8. my windows machine doesnt reconize my air pods,
  9. my airpods wont connect,
  10. airpods wont connect to pc,
  11. why wont my airpods connect to my windows pc,