Windows 10: Why won't my Bose QC35 ii Mic work on Zoom but work on everything else?

Discus and support Why won't my Bose QC35 ii Mic work on Zoom but work on everything else? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I recently got a new gaming laptop (MSI GL65 Leopard 10SEK i7) and previously used the MacBook Pro 13inch Retina (2015). My Bose QC35 ii worked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LadyVelrankian, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Why won't my Bose QC35 ii Mic work on Zoom but work on everything else?

So I recently got a new gaming laptop (MSI GL65 Leopard 10SEK i7) and previously used the MacBook Pro 13inch Retina (2015). My Bose QC35 ii worked on my MacBook and had no issues using Zoom, Skype etc.

I have since unpaired it from my MacBook and paired it to my MSI. No issues with being able to listen to music or my gaming but had to attend Zoom meeting lastnight and my Mic wasn't working.

I've been trying to reset, unpair, pair and go through settings from a Windows and Bose point of view.

The Audio and Mic work fine on Skype on my MSI. The Audio works fine on Zoom but the error message coming up for the Mic is "There seems to be an issue with your microphone, please select a different device and try again".

I have connected my headphones to my work laptop which is a Lenovo ThinkPad and tested Zoom on it and the Mic works fine.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Zoom on my MSI but still not working.

Can anyone advise or recommend anything?

I'm wondering if this is a Windows connection issue.

I have also asked this in r/Bose and r/Zoom

submitted by /u/LadyVelrankian
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LadyVelrankian, Jun 4, 2020

2. Trouble using Bose QC35 headphones, Alexa and Bluetooth

Don't have Bose Bluetooth, wish I did. Mine are wired.

Under method two, is this still applicable to your version of the software?

Why won't my Bose QC35 ii Mic work on Zoom but work on everything else? [​IMG]

Search high and low for actual screen shots / manual. No luck.

I might also contact Bose, sounds like a glitch in app software. What kind of phone are you using with App and is up to date?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jun 4, 2020
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, Jun 4, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Why won't my Bose QC35 ii Mic work on Zoom but work on everything else?

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Why won't my Bose QC35 ii Mic work on Zoom but work on everything else?

1. Why won't my Bose QC35 ii Mic work on Zoom but work on everything else? - Similar Threads - Why won't Bose

2. Why won't my mic work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my mic work: I have a gaming headset with a microphone on it and my computer doesn't have a separate Jack for the mic like it's supposed to so I've been using a audio splitter for a little bit and the mic isn't working does anyone know how to make it work or if it can?...
  3. Why won't my mic work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my mic work: I have a gaming headset with a microphone on it and my computer doesn't have a separate Jack for the mic like it's supposed to so I've been using a audio splitter for a little bit and the mic isn't working does anyone know how to make it work or if it can?...
  4. I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....: windows 10headset and pc is uptodatemic is recognized, drivers are goodtested headset on a mac and it works plugged in via usb I've tried almost everything i've read on forums and previous questions and solutions from this pageIt's a brand new headset, not faulty...
  5. I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....

I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....: windows 10headset and pc is uptodatemic is recognized, drivers are goodtested headset on a mac and it works plugged in via usb I've tried almost everything i've read on forums and previous questions and solutions from this pageIt's a brand new headset, not faulty...
  6. I have the Bose QC35 ii Gaming USB headset. There's audio out, but the mic is not working....

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device

Bose QC35 II - do not show up under Bluetooth add a device: Hello,I have updated Bose drivers on my headphones, and I have updated device drives on my PC. I am able to connect my headphones to my iPhone, but they are not showing up as an option when trying to connect to my PC via Bluetooth.Windows 10 64-bit, version 21H2From...
  8. Mic not working on windows PC but works ok everything else

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mic not working on windows PC but works ok everything else: I’ve posted this same issue in many places and not gotten a working solution yet. The mic is set to default and I’ve tried to update the drivers. It used to work and randomly stopped at least 2 months back. What can I do? submitted by /u/Mercury_721 [link] [comments]...
  9. Why wont game bar record my mic audio? My mic works for everything else but this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why wont game bar record my mic audio? My mic works for everything else but this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BeefRamenMan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idu2ee/why_wont_game_bar_record_my_mic_audio_my_mic/
  10. Bluetooth issues with Xbox One S Controller and Bose QC35 II Headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth issues with Xbox One S Controller and Bose QC35 II Headphones: Both of these devices can connect to bluetooth without issue. I have tried to contact support through chat before and I've just been sent articles on bluetooth not connecting, which is why I want to clarify as that is not the issue. I am also running many devices through...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bose qc35 zoom

2. bose qc35 ii with zoom