Windows 10: why wont my bought game install

Discus and support why wont my bought game install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my dad bought age of empiers 2 and it wont let him install it when he press install it dos nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Frank Wilson3, Nov 4, 2023.

1. why wont my bought game install

my dad bought age of empiers 2 and it wont let him install it when he press install it dos nothing

:)

Frank Wilson3, Nov 4, 2023
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Nov 4, 2023
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 4, 2023
  4. kate...1 Win User

why wont my bought game install

i bought a game. that wont work

i bought a game on the pc windows xbox not knowing the game wont work

can i get a refund ???

pls let me know

thank u

kate...1, Nov 4, 2023
Thema:

why wont my bought game install

1. why wont my bought game install - Similar Threads - why wont bought

2. Why wont any of my updates install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont any of my updates install?: So, for a while now this has been happening. Whenever i try to install ANY kind of update, it just shows up with an error. This is the same for every different update. I have tried everything. I have searched up how to fix it and attempted with those tips, but nothing has...
  3. Why wont any of my updates install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont any of my updates install?: So, for a while now this has been happening. Whenever i try to install ANY kind of update, it just shows up with an error. This is the same for every different update. I have tried everything. I have searched up how to fix it and attempted with those tips, but nothing has...
  4. why wont my bought game install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why wont my bought game install: my dad bought age of empiers 2 and it wont let him install it when he press install it dos nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-bought-game-install/ad6b3f2b-2b06-42ae-a051-66dfd453b00d
  5. why wont my bought game install

why wont my bought game install: my dad bought age of empiers 2 and it wont let him install it when he press install it dos nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-bought-game-install/ad6b3f2b-2b06-42ae-a051-66dfd453b00d
  6. gaming computer wont do anything just bought

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    gaming computer wont do anything just bought: i just bought a gaming computer set it up and then downloaded a game then the computer shut down no it wont do anything and it gives me this message 0xc0000001 and say stop code configuration info please help i just got it yesterday for my son...
  7. Game wont install

Game wont install: I purchased The Outer Worlds 4/12/2021 the game wont install now out of no where when i go to install it asks what driver i want to install it in, I chose what driver and it still wont install ive tried everything like resting the microsoft app and restarting my PC but...
  8. Game wont install

Game wont install: I bought minecraft for PC and when I try to install the game I get the pop up saying "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices? can anyone help or offer advice?...
  9. Bought a game and i cant install it

Bought a game and i cant install it: I bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and i cant download it. Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-game-and-i-cant-install-it/72e34dd8-b395-4f5c-ac46-60d9461ebbe5
  10. I bought a game but cant install it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game but cant install it: I bought minecraft on the Microsoft store but I cant install it. It says I need "ARM" compared to the 64-bit I have now. I have no idea what that means and I just want to play the game I bought...