Windows 10: Why wont my computer connect to the internet?

Discus and support Why wont my computer connect to the internet? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So my main connection doesnt work and this is what I get every single time I try to connect to something on my computer's main internet: As soon as I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abbott Wyttenbach, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Why wont my computer connect to the internet?

So my main connection doesnt work and this is what I get every single time I try to connect to something on my computer's main internet: As soon as I type in the password the cancel button goes grey and no other text than the name of the connection shows up. I have a NetGear USB as my second connection. Sometimes I get every single connection I have access to but everything is either one bar or just a circle and the same problem happens after I type in the password.

:)

Abbott Wyttenbach, Oct 7, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Why wont my computer connect to the internet? [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Why wont my computer connect to the internet? [​IMG]

topgundcp, Oct 7, 2018
  3. internet not connecting

Hi,

I recently reformatted a computer and when I tried to connect to the internet it wouldn't work. The computer is an IBM and I have loaded Windows XP.

All the settings are the same with internet connections as the settings in my other computers in the house but it still wont connect.

Using cable and on ADSL.

Thank you.

Kymberly_S, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Castiel Win User

Why wont my computer connect to the internet?

PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Why wont my computer connect to the internet?

1. Why wont my computer connect to the internet? - Similar Threads - Why wont computer

2. Why wont my computer stay connected to the internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my computer stay connected to the internet?: My pc wont stay connected to my internet. Every time I've tried to troubleshoot or test the network it's completely fine and say it's working perfectly but the longer the computer stays on the more it continues to lose connection until it says it can't connect to website...
  3. Why wont my computer stay connected to the internet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my computer stay connected to the internet?: My pc wont stay connected to my internet. Every time I've tried to troubleshoot or test the network it's completely fine and say it's working perfectly but the longer the computer stays on the more it continues to lose connection until it says it can't connect to website...
  4. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  5. My computer wont let me connect to the internet

My computer wont let me connect to the internet: My computer doesn’t allow me to connect to the internet . It says that im using a virtual network adapter that they cant test It worked just fine last night and I didn’t download anything besides the update the computer asked for....
  6. Wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wont connect to internet: I removed my free Superantivirus program with the window add/delete program. Now I cannot to the internet. I've done the network trouble shooting but it keeps coming up "Not Connected". Everything was working fine until I deleted this program.I have a E-Machine EL 1850 with...
  7. Wont connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wont connect to internet: I removed my free Superantivirus program with the window add/delete program. Now I cannot to the internet. I've done the network trouble shooting but it keeps coming up "Not Connected". Everything was working fine until I deleted this program.I have a E-Machine EL 1850 with...
  8. Why Windows 10 wont connect to internet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Windows 10 wont connect to internet?: When I have it connected to my printer directly via direct Wifi, it automatically disconnects from the router/wife, therefore, no internet connection.Why either or no?My other PCs dont do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  9. Why Windows 10 wont connect to internet?

Why Windows 10 wont connect to internet?: When I have it connected to my printer directly via direct Wifi, it automatically disconnects from the router/wife, therefore, no internet connection.Why either or no?My other PCs dont do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  10. Why Windows 10 wont connect to internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing