Windows 10: Why wont my computer sign in ?

Discus and support Why wont my computer sign in ? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; For a few days now I try to sign into my laptop and it won’t work. I click sign in and it says just a moment but it just loads forever and idk what to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Omar jurado_447, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Why wont my computer sign in ?

For a few days now I try to sign into my laptop and it won’t work. I click sign in and it says just a moment but it just loads forever and idk what to do can someone help me ?

:)

Omar jurado_447, Jun 3, 2023

2. Sign in Options wont Open

Build version: 14393.693

I would like to add pin as a sign in method,

but this problem did'n encounter very often

It usually be normal after I restart the windows

Why wont my computer sign in ? 9db8c2d4-1cde-4c99-aa50-357274e1daab.png

I have been following this instruction, but seems like nothing is solved

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps to employ the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Cleanupimage

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Redirecting

I also encounter these problem :

Bima Satria, Jun 3, 2023
  3. settings wont open

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please answer the below question to understand the situation better,

• Are you facing this issue on a local account or the Microsoft Account?
    Please follow the below steps and check if it works,

• Press “Windows key + I” to open the Settings screen.
    I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the Administrator account to check if this helps

Reply us if you have further queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jun 3, 2023
  4. Why wont my computer sign in ?

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

Why wont my computer sign in ?

1. Why wont my computer sign in ? - Similar Threads - Why wont computer

2. Why wont roblox start on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont roblox start on my computer?: I have a windows 11 ASUS computer. I have been trying to access roblox for 3 months now. I have tried everything i can to make it work but nothing has. I have uninstalled and reinstalled roblox about 8 times now. I have called ASUS customer support and that didn’t work...
  3. Why wont roblox start on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont roblox start on my computer?: I have a windows 11 ASUS computer. I have been trying to access roblox for 3 months now. I have tried everything i can to make it work but nothing has. I have uninstalled and reinstalled roblox about 8 times now. I have called ASUS customer support and that didn’t work...
  4. Why wont my computer sign in ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my computer sign in ?: For a few days now I try to sign into my laptop and it won’t work. I click sign in and it says just a moment but it just loads forever and idk what to do can someone help me ?...
  5. Why wont my computer sign in ?

Why wont my computer sign in ?: For a few days now I try to sign into my laptop and it won’t work. I click sign in and it says just a moment but it just loads forever and idk what to do can someone help me ?...
  6. Why wont my computer register on the monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my computer register on the monitor?: Several weeks ago I built a computer and was able to successfully get windows download windows 11 and was able to get drivers updated and functional. However, about a week later I was working from home and stepped away from my computer for a while and my computer fell asleep....
  7. Why wont my computer register on the monitor?

Why wont my computer register on the monitor?: Several weeks ago I built a computer and was able to successfully get windows download windows 11 and was able to get drivers updated and functional. However, about a week later I was working from home and stepped away from my computer for a while and my computer fell asleep....
  8. My sign in wont work?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My sign in wont work?: So im on my new computer, going to sign in to my account, and I see this doing it: [ATTACH] I entered my Microsoft password, not working. Any fixes? I'm using: Windows 10 Professional Dell OptiPlex 7010 ASUS VP228 Monitor...
  9. Why wont my computer accept my printer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why wont my computer accept my printer?: why wont my computer accept my printer? * OS assumed to be Windows 10 * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-computer-accept-my-printer/512cb5fe-4fcf-42f7-a67c-929ad0eb74c4
  10. Why wont my computer connect to the internet?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why wont my computer connect to the internet?: So my main connection doesnt work and this is what I get every single time I try to connect to something on my computer's main internet: As soon as I type in the password the cancel button goes grey and no other text than the name of the connection shows up. I have a NetGear...