Windows 10: Why won't my computer update?

Discus and support Why won't my computer update? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my comp wont update why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-wont-my-computer-update/899e3afc-6f26-49db-9a54-827119509d64 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by benitayon1, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Why won't my computer update?

my comp wont update why

:)

benitayon1, Jun 19, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Why won't my computer update?

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Why won't my computer update?

1. Why won't my computer update? - Similar Threads - Why won't computer

2. My computer won't update anything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer won't update anything.: Yesterday morning I tried to update my Steam app but it got stuck at a specific amount. Like 2,700 KB or something like that. I don't know what the problem is, could be my internet but want to make sure. I can't update anything else....
  3. Why won't my computer update fully?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my computer update fully?: I restarted my computer to install the newest update. But once it turned back on it seemingly stopped entirely, stuck on a blank screen with a loading symbol spinning. I let it sit for a couple hours, but nothing of note happened. So I tried simply turning it off and on...
  4. Why won't my computer update fully?

Why won't my computer update fully?: I restarted my computer to install the newest update. But once it turned back on it seemingly stopped entirely, stuck on a blank screen with a loading symbol spinning. I let it sit for a couple hours, but nothing of note happened. So I tried simply turning it off and on...
  5. Why won't my computer print in color?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my computer print in color?: Our other computer prints fine in color, so I know it is my computer. I no longer have the option to choose color or black and white when I set up my page to print. Nor does the Control Printer Settings provide an option to change my printer preferences from grey scale to...
  6. Why won't my computer print in color?

Why won't my computer print in color?: Our other computer prints fine in color, so I know it is my computer. I no longer have the option to choose color or black and white when I set up my page to print. Nor does the Control Printer Settings provide an option to change my printer preferences from grey scale to...
  7. Why won't my computer go to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my computer go to sleep?: Once I figured out how long it took my new computer to do a full virus scan, I set it to go to sleep after two hours. After two hours I saw that the On button was flashing, as the On button on my old computer did. However, that computer had a key on the keyboard to tell my...
  8. Why won't my computer go to sleep?

Why won't my computer go to sleep?: Once I figured out how long it took my new computer to do a full virus scan, I set it to go to sleep after two hours. After two hours I saw that the On button was flashing, as the On button on my old computer did. However, that computer had a key on the keyboard to tell my...
  9. why won't my computer shut down?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    why won't my computer shut down?: I can't shut down computer or put it in sleep mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-computer-shut-down/ec09cf9e-d2c2-4356-92b5-488510285bdb
  10. Why won't my computer start up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why won't my computer start up?: What I want to do - use my computer. What I must do - endure several slides from Microsoft insisting that I use or enable services or features I didn't ask for, don't want, or am able to find on my own. Why must I endure this? Because some pinhead VP in marketing has been...