Windows 10: Why wont my Flight simulator X game load onto my Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Why wont my Flight simulator X game load onto my Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi folks I have a DVD version of Flight Simulator X which I am trying to install onto my windows 10 PC. It keeps giving me a registration error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kiwiblue100, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Why wont my Flight simulator X game load onto my Windows 10 PC

Hi folks

I have a DVD version of Flight Simulator X which I am trying to install onto my windows 10 PC. It keeps giving me a registration error

What is the secret

Regards Tony

:)

Kiwiblue100, Apr 29, 2020

2. MS flight simulator X

Hi,

hope that's easy Why wont my Flight simulator X game load onto my Windows 10 PC :)

Check also that on reinstalling FSX, the FSX icon is not set in the Windows 10 Start menu:

A last tr****th FSX not appearing in the programs' list left of the Start Menu, in Microsoft Games, nor the FSX icon with other programs' ones in it (usually the FSX SDK is present in the program list). That is fixed like: just open C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start
    Menu\Programs\Microsoft Games (note! ProgramData is a hidden item which needs to be made visible with the View tab of the File Explorer; check Hidden items). In there you will find already the Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK folder as the Microsoft Flight
    Simulator X one is missing. Thus just create a new folder named with that name. Thence go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, right click the fsx app and create a shortcut for it (which Windows will ask for creating on the
    desktop). Then move that shortcut into C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X. FSX now appears both in the programs' list into Microsoft Games, and like a icon on the Start Menu

Gérard Guichard, Apr 29, 2020
  3. MS flight simulator X

Hi,

note also that Windows 10, when reinstalling FSX, doesn't set the FSX icon in the Start menu:

A last trouble may occur in case of a FSX reinstall into Windows 10, with FSX not appearing in the programs' list left of the Start Menu, in Microsoft Games, nor the FSX icon with other programs' ones in it (usually the FSX SDK is present in the program
    list). That is fixed like: just open C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Games (note! ProgramData is a hidden item which needs to be made visible with the View tab of the File Explorer; check Hidden items). In there you will find
    already the Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDK folder as the Microsoft Flight Simulator X one is missing. Thus just create a new folder named with that name. Thence go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X, right click the fsx
    app and create a shortcut for it (which Windows will ask for creating on the desktop). Then move that shortcut into C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X. FSX now appears both in the programs' list
    into Microsoft Games, and like a icon on the Start Menu

G. Guichard

Gérard Guichard, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Why wont my Flight simulator X game load onto my Windows 10 PC

Microsoft flight simulator x error

Hi Lancer,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Few questions to understand the situation better,

What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to repair using the Repair for the Flight Simulator X installation.

To repair Flight Simulator X installation, follow these steps:

1. Insert the Flight Simulator X disc into your DVD drive.

2. Select Repair, and then click Next.

3. Follow the instructions to reinstall Flight Simulator X.

Also refer the below link,

Microsoft - Official Home Page

Please reply us back if you have further queries we will be glad to assist you.

Anupkarkal1709, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Why wont my Flight simulator X game load onto my Windows 10 PC

1. Why wont my Flight simulator X game load onto my Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Why wont Flight

2. can't install my game Flight Simulator X 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install my game Flight Simulator X 2021: I can't install the Flight simulator x I have 200 MBPS speed however it took ages to install, like there's a data capping. Installation of other games works fine, any suggestion?...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator X wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator X wont launch: I try to launch the flight Simulator x And the splash screen appears then disappears and then nothing. Iv uninstalled it FSX and reinstalled it and still the same problem. Also I opened the Program Manager and watched it load and it shows up and disappears. Iv had this...
  4. Flight Simulator, any xbox game wont install on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator, any xbox game wont install on my pc: Im presented with a crossed red circle when i mouse over "install" on any windows game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-any-xbox-game-wont-install-on-my/1bfdeb01-0bc7-42de-93fc-859cb6706dcf
  5. flight simulator x

in Windows 10 Gaming
    flight simulator x: whenever i start my fsx and go into a multiplayer server it crashes whenever i try to spawn in i have a i9 and a 2080 ti so i dont know why this keeps crashing please help...
  6. Flight Simulator X - Loading Screen Crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flight Simulator X - Loading Screen Crash: Just bought it off from steam, doesn't even show the plane selection screen. This is the error dump from the mdmp file 0:000> !analyze -v ******************************************************************************* *...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator X weather will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator X weather will not load: how do I access where it will look for this info on line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-weather-will-not-load/5466cf59-28c5-445c-97ac-95876acf576a
  8. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flight Simulator X: Why will Flight Simulator X not install on my new Windows 10 laptop? Are the some updates that I can install, or is there a special installation installation process I can use to fix the problem? Robert Pollitzer *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  9. game flight simulator x will not work on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game flight simulator x will not work on windows 10: I have downloaded both disc and enter the product code and get activated on to the internet it shows the fsx screen then a box appears and says it has a error code 180004005 can u help me...
  10. Flight Simulator X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator X: Hello, I installed FSX on my computer but it doesn't show up under the start menu. The install appeared to be successful. I've searched the drive but can't find any sign it is here. Any ideas? I'm running Windows 10....