Windows 10: Why won't my games download?

Discus and support Why won't my games download? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Last night, I downloaded Wolfenstein and The Outer Worlds through the Microsoft Store (using Xbox Game Pass, if that matters), and I was playing The... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SethDesu, Oct 31, 2019.

1. SethDesu Win User

Why won't my games download?

Last night, I downloaded Wolfenstein and The Outer Worlds through the Microsoft Store (using Xbox Game Pass, if that matters), and I was playing The Outer Worlds just last night. Today, I decided to run a debloater, but I forgot to whitelist some of the apps, particularly the Xbox app. I tried to play The Outer Worlds afterward but was unable. I figured I would just download the Xbox app from the Microsoft store and it would work. I downloaded it, then tried to reinstall The Outer Worlds and Wolfenstein but the downloads would instantly finish and wouldn't appear anywhere in my downloads (in the Microsoft Store, not the Downloads Folder). What should I do?

:)

SethDesu, Oct 31, 2019
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Why won't my games download?

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Why won't my games download?

1. Why won't my games download? - Similar Threads - Why won't games

2. Why won't these updates download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't these updates download.: Why won't these updates download. I have a new HP laptop with windows 11 i7, 12th gen. I have tried the troubleshooter; I have tried the intel driver and support assistant....
  3. Why won't these updates download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't these updates download.: Why won't these updates download. I have a new HP laptop with windows 11 i7, 12th gen. I have tried the troubleshooter; I have tried the intel driver and support assistant....
  4. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  5. this game not download in my device why??

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    this game not download in my device why??: why i didn't dowload this game in my pc respose me back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-game-not-download-in-my-device-why/efdff812-f54b-4b65-960c-dbea6f768471
  6. My computer won't download games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer won't download games: I've tried to download Microsoft games and it says error immediately. submitted by /u/t_maceroni [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0vhi5/my_computer_wont_download_games/
  7. why won't my g5 game open ???

why won't my g5 game open ???: why won't my g5 game work ????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-g5-game-open/4a1abba4-c16f-48a9-a11e-c7e40fafd7ab
  8. Game won't download

Game won't download: I purchased a game in Microsoft stores. After I click install on device a message pops up saying that I don't have an applicable device linked to my Microsoft account. Why is it not allowing me to install?? plz help!...
  9. Games downloaded before debloat won't download

Games downloaded before debloat won't download: So I downloaded Wolfenstein and The Outer Worlds the other day and was playing them. I ran a debloat software which deleted my Xbox app. So I redownloaded that, but now those two games won't download. I am able to download other games but not those two. Things I've tried...
  10. Game won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't download: I recenty purchased the xbox game pass and everything works fine apart from Impernator rome. When I try to download it says error. Clicking see details shows the code: 0x80073CF3. Other apps/games download fine....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont my desk top download windows 8pro

2. why wont my games download

3. why wont my online game download on windows