Windows 10: Why wont my headphones go past 65?

Discus and support Why wont my headphones go past 65? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had this problem on windows ten and it was this safety setting which i then switched off. No matter what i do now, the volume on my plugged in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anonymous 191, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Why wont my headphones go past 65?

I had this problem on windows ten and it was this safety setting which i then switched off. No matter what i do now, the volume on my plugged in earbuds wont go past 65. I use my headphones in class and it is usually very loud, so this is a major problem for me. Please tell me there is a solution because i really need help. Ive been through the sound settings and cant find anything.

:)

Anonymous 191, Aug 1, 2023

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Aug 1, 2023
  3. AMAHLER19 Win User
    Master volume won't go past 65%, how to bypass volume limits?

I have an issue where my plugged in speakers are being recognized as headphones and the maximum volume is set at 65%. I need the sound to reach across a room but it doesn't get very far with a limit. I've tried going to default settings, properties, master volume limit, updated the driver, uninstalled and reinstalled the driver, and have been through every setting possible but the volume will not go past 65% even when I try to move the slider, it snaps back to 65. It only does this with the one set of speakers, I guessing since they're plugged into the headphone jack, the computer thinks it needs to limit the volume? Is there another setting to get into to remove the limitation?

AMAHLER19, Aug 1, 2023
  4. Louie_101 Win User

Why wont my headphones go past 65?

Headphone jack wont detect headphones being plugged into it.

Hi Caleb_071,

I'm Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

I would suggest you to try the steps provided by Andre on the link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

You may also try the steps on this link:

https://windowsreport.com/windows-10-wont-recog...

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products often classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Hope one of the steps mentioned can fix the issue.

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Aug 1, 2023
Thema:

Why wont my headphones go past 65?

1. Why wont my headphones go past 65? - Similar Threads - Why wont headphones

2. Why wont whatever is going on being completed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont whatever is going on being completed?: Stop code is called DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and its been around 7 minutes and yet 0% complete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-whatever-is-going-on-being-completed/c91a6a8e-5b33-4189-8eaf-5d12bc0465e3
  3. Why wont whatever is going on being completed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont whatever is going on being completed?: Stop code is called DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION and its been around 7 minutes and yet 0% complete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-whatever-is-going-on-being-completed/c91a6a8e-5b33-4189-8eaf-5d12bc0465e3
  4. Why wont my headphones go past 65?

Why wont my headphones go past 65?: I had this problem on windows ten and it was this safety setting which i then switched off. No matter what i do now, the volume on my plugged in earbuds wont go past 65. I use my headphones in class and it is usually very loud, so this is a major problem for me. Please tell...
  5. my headphone wont connect :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my headphone wont connect :: Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1008\7&2eef1251&0&0001 had a problem starting.Driver Name: hdaudio.infClass Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: HdAudAddServiceLower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x0Problem Status: 0xC00000E5the...
  6. my headphone wont connect :

my headphone wont connect :: Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1008\7&2eef1251&0&0001 had a problem starting.Driver Name: hdaudio.infClass Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318}Service: HdAudAddServiceLower Filters: Upper Filters: Problem: 0x0Problem Status: 0xC00000E5the...
  7. Master volume won't go past 65%, how to bypass volume limits?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Master volume won't go past 65%, how to bypass volume limits?: I have an issue where my plugged in speakers are being recognized as headphones and the maximum volume is set at 65%. I need the sound to reach across a room but it doesn't get very far with a limit. I've tried going to default settings, properties, master volume limit,...
  8. Master volume won't go past 65%, how to bypass volume limits?

Master volume won't go past 65%, how to bypass volume limits?: I have an issue where my plugged in speakers are being recognized as headphones and the maximum volume is set at 65%. I need the sound to reach across a room but it doesn't get very far with a limit. I've tried going to default settings, properties, master volume limit,...
  9. Master volume won't go past 65%, how to bypass volume limits?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Sound is not going into my headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound is not going into my headphones: Hi, I decided to post this issue because it is specifically an issue with windows 10 and not the hardware or the headphones itself through lots of testing. The headphones work everywhere else and the jack is detecting properly. It detects that I plugged something into or out...