Windows 10: why won't my lock screen show me where picture is from

Discus and support why won't my lock screen show me where picture is from in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I love the lock screen pictures, but I would like to know the location of the pictures. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kbistas, Sep 17, 2020.

1. kbistas Win User

why won't my lock screen show me where picture is from

I love the lock screen pictures, but I would like to know the location of the pictures. How do I fix this?

:)

kbistas, Sep 17, 2020

2. Lock Screen does not show any picture

Hello Hafiz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you are unable to view lock screen image in Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to perform the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type Settings in the Search box from the desktop and click on
      Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • In Personalization windows, under Background,
      choose Picture.
    • Under Choose your picture, click on Browse, select the picture you want to add and
      Choose picture.
    • Now try to see if you are able to see Lock screen image/picture.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further queries on Windows Operating System, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Lock Screen Image Too Big

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue occurs only when the pictures are set from OneDrive?

I suggest you to set the picture for the lock screen using the default lock screen pictures and check whether the issue persist or not, follow the below steps to set the pictures.

• Go to “settings” and click on “personalization”.
    • Under “lock screen” tab, select the option from the drop box as “picture”.
    • Then under “choose your picture” option, click on any picture and go to the lock screen, check whether the issue persists or not.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 17, 2020
  4. why won't my lock screen show me where picture is from

lock screen not showing photo i set...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

We need few information.

• What is the Windows 10 version?
    • Did you made any recent changes on the PC?
    • Does the lock screen picture changes all the time?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and let us know if that helps.

1. Press Windows and I from the keyboard.
    2. Click on Personalization, then click
      Lock screen from the left pane.
    3. Set the Background as
      picture
      , select the picture you want to setup under Choose your picture.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

why won't my lock screen show me where picture is from

1. why won't my lock screen show me where picture is from - Similar Threads - why won't lock

2. My computer shows the lock screen but won't let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My computer shows the lock screen but won't let me login: I don't know what to do. When I turn on my computer it shows the lock screen but it doesn't let me log in.* Changed to a question* Original title: My computer...
  3. Lock Screen Keeps On Showing The Same Picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Screen Keeps On Showing The Same Picture: I am using Windows 10 Home, 64-bit.The lock screen keeps on showing the same picture every time that I boot up. All of my friends' computers display a new picture every time that they boot up.Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen -> change to Picture or Slideshow and...
  4. Lock Screen Keeps On Showing The Same Picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen Keeps On Showing The Same Picture: I am using Windows 10 Home, 64-bit.The lock screen keeps on showing the same picture every time that I boot up. All of my friends' computers display a new picture every time that they boot up.Settings -> Personalization -> Lock Screen -> change to Picture or Slideshow and...
  5. Lock Screen Keeps On Showing The Same Picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Account picture not showing on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account picture not showing on lock screen: Account picture not showing on lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-picture-not-showing-on-lock-screen/74860205-44df-4cc3-b29e-4c2a8456202d
  7. Account picture not showing on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account picture not showing on lock screen: Account picture not showing on lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-picture-not-showing-on-lock-screen/74860205-44df-4cc3-b29e-4c2a8456202d
  8. Windows lock screen picture won't change

Windows lock screen picture won't change: I have seen a lot of answers to this question and the only answer is what I list below. If you want to change the pictures that are shown by Microsoft and have your own picture shown on startup on the lock screen then you are going to have to alter some folders and delete...
  9. Why isn't my lock screen picture changing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why isn't my lock screen picture changing?: It is stuck on the default one. Under personalization>Lockscteen settings , I selected the "Picture" Option under the Background drop down. I then chose a picture of my liking. Everytime I restart or start up, it goes back to the default Desert picture submitted by...
  10. Where are the lock screen pictures located?

Where are the lock screen pictures located?: So I want to see all of the lockscreen pictures for Windows 10 but can't find them. Any ideas? 15427