Windows 10: Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset?

Discus and support Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is a new purchase I have made but I need to return the laptop Windows 11 . And to do that I need to reset the laptop, but every method I use to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aaliyah Henry, Feb 22, 2024.

1. Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset?

This is a new purchase I have made but I need to return the laptop Windows 11 . And to do that I need to reset the laptop, but every method I use to reset whether it be the command prompt or settings>recovery>rest I’m always met with a blue screen error in the end saying that that they have ran into some issues and no changes were made to this PC. Please help I need this to be factory reset or wiped clean of my information so I can return/exchange it.

:)

Aaliyah Henry, Feb 22, 2024
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 22, 2024
  3. how do i reset a asus laptop to factory settings?

The process of resetting an Asus laptop to factory settings can vary depending on the model and operating system. However, here are the general steps you can follow:

1. Back up your important files and data to an external hard drive or cloud storage as resetting your laptop to factory settings will erase all data.
    2. Press the "F9" key repeatedly while the Asus laptop is booting up. This will take you to the recovery menu.
    3. Select "Restore factory settings" from the menu.
    4. Follow the prompts to confirm the reset process.
    5. Wait for the reset process to complete, which may take several minutes.
    6. Once the reset is complete, your Asus laptop will be restored to its original factory settings.

f9cb21d3-742a-4575-ad83-c3b69db8c106, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset?

Xbox and OneDrive won´t log in sometimes

For some reason my one computer won´t log on to the Xbox app and OneDrive. My other computer on the other hand works perfectly fine. I can´t seem to find to reason and even tried with a factory reset and still the same issue. Help? Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset? :)

I´ve allready tried deactivating the firewall and even rebooting the computer Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset? ;)

Tom Högstedt, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset?

1. Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset? - Similar Threads - Why won’t Microsoft

2. Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t my Microsoft Laptop 4 factory reset?: This is a new purchase I have made but I need to return the laptop Windows 11 . And to do that I need to reset the laptop, but every method I use to reset whether it be the command prompt or settings>recovery>rest I’m always met with a blue screen error in the end saying that...
  3. My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset: I’ve tried charging it because it’s all I can really do and nothing is working. How can I get it it to turn on again? Btw it’s an HP Laptop and its Model 14-dq2078wm...
  4. My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset

My Laptop won’t turn on after factory reset: I’ve tried charging it because it’s all I can really do and nothing is working. How can I get it it to turn on again? Btw it’s an HP Laptop and its Model 14-dq2078wm...
  5. I factory reset my laptop, now it won’t turn on!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I factory reset my laptop, now it won’t turn on!: I decided my laptop was to slow, I factory reset it and it turned off and when it turned back on it gave me a pop up that said “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an error, windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok. To restart the...
  6. I factory reset my laptop, now it won’t turn on!

I factory reset my laptop, now it won’t turn on!: I decided my laptop was to slow, I factory reset it and it turned off and when it turned back on it gave me a pop up that said “The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an error, windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok. To restart the...
  7. HP laptop won’t factory reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop won’t factory reset: I have tried to factory reset my device multiple times, however it keeps saying it needs more storage. I have hardly any files and apps left on the laptop, but it still fails to factory reset. Please help, I need to use my laptop in the near future for work....
  8. HP laptop won’t factory reset

HP laptop won’t factory reset: I have tried to factory reset my device multiple times, however it keeps saying it needs more storage. I have hardly any files and apps left on the laptop, but it still fails to factory reset. Please help, I need to use my laptop in the near future for work....
  9. HP laptop won’t factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. My Hp laptop won’t factory reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Hp laptop won’t factory reset: Im wanting to factory reset my Hp laptop so that i can sell it, but im having issues.When i get to the ‘Reset this PC’ I clicked everything i need to but even after leaving it to reset overnight, it still wont reset. Ive tried several times but it still takes hours each time....