Windows 10: Why wont my monitor, mouse and keyboard turn on, when i boot up my pc

Discus and support Why wont my monitor, mouse and keyboard turn on, when i boot up my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i have just noe experienced something wierd with my pc. When i was trying to turn on my pc only the pc has been turned on and none of the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by [Elev] Navid Hosseini, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Why wont my monitor, mouse and keyboard turn on, when i boot up my pc

Hello i have just noe experienced something wierd with my pc. When i was trying to turn on my pc only the pc has been turned on and none of the other things like monitor, mouse and keyboard.

:)

[Elev] Navid Hosseini, Nov 29, 2022
  2. DonnaP Win User

mouse/keyboard wont wake pc

Hi Dalchina My mouse (logitech) and Keyboard (dell) are both wireless. I have a Dell desktop all in one (no box) I have checked to see that the mouse and keyboard are checked to wake up the pc. It wont come off the black sleep screen. I hope I have followed instructions properly.
    Why wont my monitor, mouse and keyboard turn on, when i boot up my pc [​IMG]

DonnaP, Nov 29, 2022
  3. sygnus21 Win User
    Is it possible to use keyboard/mouse to turn pc on ?

"If" you can get into the PC's BIOS and "if" your BIOS supports it, there's an option to power the PC on by mouse or keyboard...

However, I'm unable to verify if a wireless mouse or keyboard would work because it seems this option is no longer listed in my recent BIOS update so I can't test it. FYI, the image above is from different BIOS posted online.

sygnus21, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Why wont my monitor, mouse and keyboard turn on, when i boot up my pc

Mouse and Keyboard not recognised on boot until i unplug mouse

As the title says after resetting not shutting down PC from start menu my PC wont recognise my mouse or keyboard but when i unplug my mouse it recognises the keyboard and when i plug my mouse back in it recognises it agian... Windows 20H2 latest updates...

- - - Updated - - -

On a friends suggestion it seems i was able to fix the problem but cleaning out the CMOS. Dunno how this helped but at least Windows is recognising it fine on bootup again...

MajorFoley, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

Why wont my monitor, mouse and keyboard turn on, when i boot up my pc

1. Why wont my monitor, mouse and keyboard turn on, when i boot up my pc - Similar Threads - Why wont monitor

2. My pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesn't turn on.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesn't turn on.: Hi my pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesnt turn on , i have tried a different hdmi cable , and i have tried multiple other things to make it work but it non have worked . Could anyone please give me any suggestions on how to fix this problem....
  3. My pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesn't turn on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesn't turn on.: Hi my pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesnt turn on , i have tried a different hdmi cable , and i have tried multiple other things to make it work but it non have worked . Could anyone please give me any suggestions on how to fix this problem....
  4. My pc turns on but my keyboard mouse and monitor doesn't turn on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC: Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC. This is a new build, MB and graphics card drivers are fully updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-1-monitor-turns-on-when-i-boot-up-my-pc/01ed2efb-cadd-404a-8390-3d646eac8099
  6. Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC

Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC: Only 1 monitor turns on when I boot up my PC. This is a new build, MB and graphics card drivers are fully updated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-1-monitor-turns-on-when-i-boot-up-my-pc/01ed2efb-cadd-404a-8390-3d646eac8099
  7. Why wont my monitor, mouse and keyboard turn on, when i boot up my pc

Why wont my monitor, mouse and keyboard turn on, when i boot up my pc: Hello i have just noe experienced something wierd with my pc. When i was trying to turn on my pc only the pc has been turned on and none of the other things like monitor, mouse and keyboard....
  8. Monitors, keyboard and mouse not starting when booting the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitors, keyboard and mouse not starting when booting the pc: Hello, so lately I've encountered an issue with my pc that's been going on for a few days. When I start up my pc, my monitors, keyboard and mouse will not work at all. My pc starts up fine, fans spinning, lighting turns on, everything seems to work fine, except for everything...
  9. Monitors, keyboard and mouse not starting when booting the pc

Monitors, keyboard and mouse not starting when booting the pc: Hello, so lately I've encountered an issue with my pc that's been going on for a few days. When I start up my pc, my monitors, keyboard and mouse will not work at all. My pc starts up fine, fans spinning, lighting turns on, everything seems to work fine, except for everything...
  10. My keyboard and mouse turn my PC on when PC is off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard and mouse turn my PC on when PC is off.: Razer Blackwidow v2 Razer Mamba TE when my pc is fully off. i can turn my pc on by pressing a keyboard button or clicking on my mouse. How do I stop that? I only want it to turn on from my PCs power button. 86384