Windows 10: Why won't my page setup go to landscape

Discus and support Why won't my page setup go to landscape in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have envelopes saved in my documents and it won't let me change to landscape on my page setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WendyCunningham1, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Why won't my page setup go to landscape

I have envelopes saved in my documents and it won't let me change to landscape on my page setup

:)

WendyCunningham1, Mar 28, 2019

2. How do I change the paint page setup defauts?

Hi Laurie,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

The issue could occur if correct settings is not selected.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "orientation default from landscape to portrait, and also change the margin defaults", are you referring to making orientation change from landscape to portrait for printer page setup?

If you want to change the orientation of printer page setup in the paint app, then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Paint app.

2. Then click on File.

3. Under Printer option, select
    Page setup.

4. Then choose Portrait and click on
    Ok.

5. Try to change margin settings accordingly.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with changing orientation page setup for paint app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Saving the page setup from landscape to portrait.

I am running windows 10 and while using paint for my familytree census documents I need to go to page setup and change the landscape to portait. Now when I save it and reopen it, the setting rreeverts back to landscape. How do I solve this issue?

Thanking you in advaance

ceilestereale, Mar 28, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Why won't my page setup go to landscape

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Why won't my page setup go to landscape

1. Why won't my page setup go to landscape - Similar Threads - Why won't page

2. Why are all my documents now landscape Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are all my documents now landscape Windows 11: Why are my Windows 11 documents now all landscape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-all-my-documents-now-landscape-windows-11/5d77f165-d734-4a00-a65c-ee90b559b4b4
  3. Why are all my documents now landscape Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are all my documents now landscape Windows 11: Why are my Windows 11 documents now all landscape https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-all-my-documents-now-landscape-windows-11/5d77f165-d734-4a00-a65c-ee90b559b4b4
  4. Page setup problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page setup problem.: Recently while I was in Facebook, the text and pictures all of a sudden magnified. I have no idea if this is a Facebook or windows setup problem. Facebook behaves on my other computers. It is annoying because everything is huge, and it's hard to navigate Facebook. I'm not...
  5. Page setup problem.

Page setup problem.: Recently while I was in Facebook, the text and pictures all of a sudden magnified. I have no idea if this is a Facebook or windows setup problem. Facebook behaves on my other computers. It is annoying because everything is huge, and it's hard to navigate Facebook. I'm not...
  6. Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot rotate page from landscape to portrait in Paint bis: The program just won't keep the portrait setting.If I set it in portrait and open a different file, the setting remains, but revert to landscape every time i close and restart the program !I don't have the issues found in another question with same title !...
  7. Why won't my computer go to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my computer go to sleep?: Once I figured out how long it took my new computer to do a full virus scan, I set it to go to sleep after two hours. After two hours I saw that the On button was flashing, as the On button on my old computer did. However, that computer had a key on the keyboard to tell my...
  8. Why won't my computer go to sleep?

Why won't my computer go to sleep?: Once I figured out how long it took my new computer to do a full virus scan, I set it to go to sleep after two hours. After two hours I saw that the On button was flashing, as the On button on my old computer did. However, that computer had a key on the keyboard to tell my...
  9. page setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    page setup: How can I change automatic double spacing in a document to single spacing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-setup/8b74a4b7-9f9d-47c3-b417-d19059347a05
  10. MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT

MY GAME WON'T OPEN,SAYS AN EMBEDDED PAGE,GO TO JAVASCRIPT: HOW DO I FIX AN EMBEDDED PAGE SO MY GAME APP. WILL OPEN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-game-wont-opensays-an-embedded-pagego-to/3f079a35-4269-488c-aa2b-8badad86978e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. everytime i try change page setup in paint to portrait it crashes