Windows 10: Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

Discus and support Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I want to connect to my PC to the Wi-Fi, however my PC hasn’t isn’t showing any wireless internet options to choose from, and it only shows an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Treyvon Pierce-Wescott, May 20, 2023.

1. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

So I want to connect to my PC to the Wi-Fi, however my PC hasn’t isn’t showing any wireless internet options to choose from, and it only shows an Ethernet option for my PC.

:)

Treyvon Pierce-Wescott, May 20, 2023

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, May 20, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks? :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, May 20, 2023
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, May 20, 2023
Thema:

Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

1. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks? - Similar Threads - Why won’t connect

2. Why won’t My monitor won’t connect to the pc after accidentally enabling network staking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t My monitor won’t connect to the pc after accidentally enabling network staking: When I accidentally enabled network stacking my computer will turn on but the monitor says hdmi no signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-monitor-wont-connect-to-the-pc-after/d9b69916-0cfc-4137-a6d2-254b046c1fc0
  3. Why won’t My monitor won’t connect to the pc after accidentally enabling network staking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t My monitor won’t connect to the pc after accidentally enabling network staking: When I accidentally enabled network stacking my computer will turn on but the monitor says hdmi no signal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-monitor-wont-connect-to-the-pc-after/d9b69916-0cfc-4137-a6d2-254b046c1fc0
  4. Why won’t my Wireless comfort keyboard 5050 not connecting to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why won’t my Wireless comfort keyboard 5050 not connecting to pc: How do you connect a Microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 5050 to a pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-wireless-comfort-keyboard-5050-not/d2580984-1150-4f38-ad07-e7bf80fdc3d5
  5. Why won’t my Wireless comfort keyboard 5050 not connecting to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my Wireless comfort keyboard 5050 not connecting to pc: How do you connect a Microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 5050 to a pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-wireless-comfort-keyboard-5050-not/d2580984-1150-4f38-ad07-e7bf80fdc3d5
  6. Why won’t my Wireless comfort keyboard 5050 not connecting to pc

7. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?: So I want to connect to my PC to the Wi-Fi, however my PC hasn’t isn’t showing any wireless internet options to choose from, and it only shows an Ethernet option for my PC....
  8. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?: So I want to connect to my PC to the Wi-Fi, however my PC hasn’t isn’t showing any wireless internet options to choose from, and it only shows an Ethernet option for my PC....
  9. Cannot connect PC to my wireless network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect PC to my wireless network: HelloI have a PC the one I am writing from now that uses a wireless connection via a dongle. I have recently acquired a second-hand PC and hoped to connected that to the Internet using the same dongle, so I have bought an Archer T2U Plus wireless USB adapter. I can see the...
  10. Connect PC to wireless network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connect PC to wireless network: My PC is currently connected to a modem via an ethernet cable. I proposeto move my PC to another room that does not have a telephone jack, so I need to connect it to the home network wirelessly. There are several devices connected wirelessly, including printer, tablet and two...