Windows 10: Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

Discus and support Why wont my pc display on my monitor? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed windows 10 on my pc after having windows 11 it said it was installing but since it finished my pc wont display on my monitor it says no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Qusay Al-bitar, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

I installed windows 10 on my pc after having windows 11 it said it was installing but since it finished my pc wont display on my monitor it says no support ive plugged other things into my monitor and they work perfectly but my pc wont work. It turns on but theres no display, all because i installed windows 10.

:)

Qusay Al-bitar, Apr 2, 2023
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Apr 2, 2023
  3. No display on monitor when TV set as primary display

Issue solved

Removed DVI/HDMI cable from computer and monitor

Step 1: Check if the VGA monitor cable is defective.

1. Turn off computer
    2. Connect the monitor VGA cable from the monitor to the VGA port on the computer
    3. Turn on computer, VGA monitor cable is good.

Step 2: Tun off computer
    1. Connect HDMI Cable to HDMI port and TV
    2. Turn on computer and TV, there is no monitor black screen
    3. Click on the Windows logo, select the Settings icon , and then select

System. Under Display there are two squares, labeled 1 and 2

D Click on Advanced Display Settings:

Display information: Display 1- Monitor Display 2 -TV

E Right-click the Speakers icon in
      the taskbar, select Sound, click on Playback devices,

a s tv screen with my brand shows
      AMD High Definition Audio Device ready.

F. Problem solved

Cause of the problem: Defective VGA port on the Syba VGA HD15+ 3.5 Audio to HDMI converter

Rooben Kajima, Apr 2, 2023
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

monitor display size

Hi Kathy,

This issue with monitor display can be caused by screen resolution problems.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try changing the screen resolution by following the steps below:

• Right-click on the desktop screen.
    • Select Display settings.
    • Click Display.
    • Under Resolution, click on the drop-down menu and change the screen resolution.

Note: You can select the most recommended resolution (1920 x 1080) if applicable and see if the issue will persist.

Let us know if you have any other concerns.

Arjay Dom, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

1. Why wont my pc display on my monitor? - Similar Threads - Why wont display

2. Why is my monitor not displaying anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my monitor not displaying anything: Yesterday I turned my pc on to play a game then after the game was loaded my entire pc turned off and turned itself back on but now it doesn't show the display, I got someone to take a look at it as they repair pcs and they had taken apart the whole system and re fitted it,...
  3. Why is my monitor not displaying anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my monitor not displaying anything: Yesterday I turned my pc on to play a game then after the game was loaded my entire pc turned off and turned itself back on but now it doesn't show the display, I got someone to take a look at it as they repair pcs and they had taken apart the whole system and re fitted it,...
  4. Why is my monitor not displaying anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why wont my computer register on the monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my computer register on the monitor?: Several weeks ago I built a computer and was able to successfully get windows download windows 11 and was able to get drivers updated and functional. However, about a week later I was working from home and stepped away from my computer for a while and my computer fell asleep....
  6. Why wont my computer register on the monitor?

Why wont my computer register on the monitor?: Several weeks ago I built a computer and was able to successfully get windows download windows 11 and was able to get drivers updated and functional. However, about a week later I was working from home and stepped away from my computer for a while and my computer fell asleep....
  7. Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my pc display on my monitor?: I installed windows 10 on my pc after having windows 11 it said it was installing but since it finished my pc wont display on my monitor it says no support ive plugged other things into my monitor and they work perfectly but my pc wont work. It turns on but theres no display,...
  8. Why wont my pc display on my monitor?

Why wont my pc display on my monitor?: I installed windows 10 on my pc after having windows 11 it said it was installing but since it finished my pc wont display on my monitor it says no support ive plugged other things into my monitor and they work perfectly but my pc wont work. It turns on but theres no display,...
  9. my gpu wont display my monitor after my pc crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my gpu wont display my monitor after my pc crashes: hello everyone my pc is going rouge for a while now when i get blackscreen crash or something that causes my pc to restarrt my gpu wont display my monitor but after i restart my pc multiple time the gpu start to dislplay the monitor again so sometimes my gpu wont show...
  10. my pc wont recovery why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my pc wont recovery why?: its just like normal i recovery after few minutes but it always going to this if i continue it going back [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-wont-recovery-why/530ccf28-217a-4094-b53b-9fa84e2658ca