Windows 10: Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset?

Discus and support Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It recognizes my aux plug-in but won't show up at all. All my sound and audio drivers are up-to date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SimplyUnknwn, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset?

It recognizes my aux plug-in but won't show up at all. All my sound and audio drivers are up-to date.

:)

SimplyUnknwn, Jun 3, 2023

2. Beats Studio3 Headphones not working

My Beats Studio3 Bluetooth Speakers are recognised by my Acer Laptop (Windows 10) but cannot connect using Bluetooth. They do work however, using an audio cord. As you can see in the image below, I am prompted for a pin, which I have tried (0000, 00000,
    1234, and so on) but does not work.

I have previously had these headphones connected to this laptop but stopped working for no apparent reason. I figure that there is a clash with an automatic update. These headphones continue to connect successfully to my iphone, so I figure the problem is
    related to Windows.

I have spoken to technicians at Apple and Beats but they could could solve the problem. They suggested contacting Microsoft.

Please help, as I am in the middle of Remote Learning with my Primary grade students!

Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset? 174ed451-778e-48e3-858f-03a949f3e4a2?upload=true.jpg

Paul Wiggy, Jun 3, 2023
  3. Beats Studio3 Headphones not working

Hi Paul,

I'm , a Microsoft Community Member, and a Windows expert. I hope I can help you with your concern.

Did you already try to factory reset your Beats Studio3 Headphone?

You can try to follow this video.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites.

The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide
    to download and install it.

Paul Navera, Jun 3, 2023
  4. fireberd Win User

Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset?

Computer won't recognize headset microphone

If it has a "TRRS" plug, it will require an adapter for PC's. PC's (most) require TRS type plugs, one for the mic and another for the headset.

Here is an example of a TRRS plug (used with an iPhone and some game consoles such as a PS4).

Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset? 91648d1485961715t-computer-wont-recognize-headset-microphone-ps4-headset-plug.jpg

Here is an example of a 3.5mm TRS plug

Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset? 91651d1485969637t-computer-wont-recognize-headset-microphone-trs-plug.jpg

fireberd, Jun 3, 2023
Thema:

Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset?

1. Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset? - Similar Threads - Why wont recognize

2. Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset?: It recognizes my aux plug-in but won't show up at all. All my sound and audio drivers are up-to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-pc-recognize-my-beats-studio3-headset/5d36034a-8484-41d2-8a1c-5373bf62a6dd
  3. Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont my pc recognize my beats studio3 headset?: It recognizes my aux plug-in but won't show up at all. All my sound and audio drivers are up-to date. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-pc-recognize-my-beats-studio3-headset/5d36034a-8484-41d2-8a1c-5373bf62a6dd
  4. my pc wont recognize my headset as a speaker or a mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont recognize my headset as a speaker or a mic: I reset my pc and kept my personal files and now my PC can't tell when my headset is plugged in. I can find it in the device manager but it doesn't pop up at all in the sound settings. It also for some reason pops up 3 times in this thing.i cant really find stuff on this and...
  5. my pc wont recognize my headset as a speaker or a mic

my pc wont recognize my headset as a speaker or a mic: I reset my pc and kept my personal files and now my PC can't tell when my headset is plugged in. I can find it in the device manager but it doesn't pop up at all in the sound settings. It also for some reason pops up 3 times in this thing.i cant really find stuff on this and...
  6. My Headset with mic wont be recognized by windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headset with mic wont be recognized by windows: I recently did an update that from what i believe ruined my audio my headset doesn't get picked up by windows at all, unless i restart my pc.My output only works if i restart my pc and if i unplug my 3.5 mm jack and plug it back in the output doesn't get recognized. My input...
  7. My Headset with mic wont be recognized by windows

My Headset with mic wont be recognized by windows: I recently did an update that from what i believe ruined my audio my headset doesn't get picked up by windows at all, unless i restart my pc.My output only works if i restart my pc and if i unplug my 3.5 mm jack and plug it back in the output doesn't get recognized. My input...
  8. my acer aspire 5 laptop wont recognize headset mics but will recognize headset speakers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my acer aspire 5 laptop wont recognize headset mics but will recognize headset speakers: Hey so ive had this problem for a while but it is really bothering me because the input device is always my computer speakers and that means that my voice has to travel from my mouth all the way to my computer mic but i just wish windows would recognize my mic casue when i...
  9. Why does my laptop not recognize a headset?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my laptop not recognize a headset?: When plugging in my headset, I can hear sound, but the microphone doesn't work. It only uses my laptop's internal microphone. In the 'playback' tab in settings I only have speakers, and in the 'recording' tab I have 'Microphone Array' and 'Stereo mix'. I have tried things...
  10. My Headset Is Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Headset Is Not Recognized: My computer doesn't recognize my headset and neither does Realtek. My microphone plugs into my headphones. The sound plays through, but the mic doesn't work. I've updated all of the drivers and still no luck. Anybody have a fix? 111797