Windows 10: Why won't my pc work for windows 64bit apps?

Discus and support Why won't my pc work for windows 64bit apps? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop does not work for 64bit apps. whenever I try to download one, it says "windows 64-bit is required". I have a ARM 64bit processor. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KingSkewer, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Why won't my pc work for windows 64bit apps?

My laptop does not work for 64bit apps. whenever I try to download one, it says "windows 64-bit is required". I have a ARM 64bit processor. Please help.

:)

KingSkewer, Feb 3, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Feb 3, 2020
  3. windows 10 apps won,t open

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run Windows app troubleshooter.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: Run shell commands for Windows store and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Command prompt(Admin)
      to open elevated Command prompt.

• Type the following commands.

powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

• Hit enter, the blackscreen will appear still for a couple of seconds. After a couple of second a new line saying C:\.... will appear.

• Close Command Prompt.

• Try to start the Windows Store again.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Why won't my pc work for windows 64bit apps?

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Why won't my pc work for windows 64bit apps?

1. Why won't my pc work for windows 64bit apps? - Similar Threads - Why won't 64bit

2. Why won't my Internet work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my Internet work: My Internet won't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-internet-work/21b5efaf-8a42-43c3-a92b-66114cb30e44
  3. Why won't my mic work

Why won't my mic work: I have a gaming headset with a microphone on it and my computer doesn't have a separate Jack for the mic like it's supposed to so I've been using a audio splitter for a little bit and the mic isn't working does anyone know how to make it work or if it can?...
  4. Why won't my camera work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my camera work?: help me,my camera is dosnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-camera-work/5d4914ff-180d-4464-8625-1667d87969bf
  5. Why won't my camera work?

Why won't my camera work?: help me,my camera is dosnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-camera-work/5d4914ff-180d-4464-8625-1667d87969bf
  6. Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?: My Xbox app was working fine for a long time, but all of a sudden I couldn't install games. It fixed itself for a while and now it won't work again. When I tried to move Microsoft Flight Simulator from my HDD to my SSD, nothing happened. When I tried to install a different...
  7. Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?

Why is my Xbox App not working on my PC?: My Xbox app was working fine for a long time, but all of a sudden I couldn't install games. It fixed itself for a while and now it won't work again. When I tried to move Microsoft Flight Simulator from my HDD to my SSD, nothing happened. When I tried to install a different...
  8. Why won't windows 11 work on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why won't windows 11 work on my pc: I have a Ryzen 3 with Vega 8 graphics integrated and my processor is on the support list. I have 8gb of ram. i just don't understand why i am not able to get windows 11. if anyone can help that would be amazing . P.s my display size is 1920x1080 32bit 59Hz...
  9. Why won't my subscriptions load on the Xbox app on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my subscriptions load on the Xbox app on PC: Why won't my subscriptions load on the Xbox app on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-subscriptions-load-on-the-xbox-app-on/39b4f805-e801-4519-9513-b24334d34588
  10. regarding 64bit windows in my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding 64bit windows in my pc: After repairing of my pc it isn't supporting 64bit windows 10 is here any hardware problem pls help me to solve this problem. One more thing my pc's processor is 64 bit supporting....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 64bit windows wont work on my computer