Windows 10: why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...

Discus and support why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by M. M. R., Jan 23, 2023.

1. M. M. R. Win User

why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...

why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than back

:)

M. M. R., Jan 23, 2023
  2. jds63 Win User

Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Jan 23, 2023
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 23, 2023
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...

My screen keep flashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the screen keeps flashing, like outdated display drivers or corrupted user profile.

Please answer the following questions for us not to repeat the same troubleshooting steps:

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • Have you tried to update the display drivers?
    • Have you tried to check Windows update?

Ryan Fra, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

1. why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than... - Similar Threads - why won't screen

2. My home screen keeps flashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My home screen keeps flashing: Everytime i boot up my pc as soon as my pc finishes loading my home screen goes black and it starts to flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-screen-keeps-flashing/c3c6aa32-e521-4a01-b6be-dd71b214c88f
  3. My home screen keeps flashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My home screen keeps flashing: Everytime i boot up my pc as soon as my pc finishes loading my home screen goes black and it starts to flash https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-home-screen-keeps-flashing/c3c6aa32-e521-4a01-b6be-dd71b214c88f
  4. Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?: So I have updated my nans laptop to the latest version of widows 10. It uses an Intel Pentium gold and it is a lenovo ideapad 320s. But after restating the laptop screen keeps flashing white. applications load and then dissapear. and it flashes white every second. Is there a...
  5. Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?: So I have updated my nans laptop to the latest version of widows 10. It uses an Intel Pentium gold and it is a lenovo ideapad 320s. But after restating the laptop screen keeps flashing white. applications load and then dissapear. and it flashes white every second. Is there a...
  6. Why does my laptop screen keep flashing white on the windows 10 home screen?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...: why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-screen-stay-on-after-i-log-init-keeps/a10321dc-ec73-4dc7-94c8-6486761bc70e
  8. why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than...: why won't my screen stay on after I log in,it keeps flashing from home screen to white than back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-screen-stay-on-after-i-log-init-keeps/a10321dc-ec73-4dc7-94c8-6486761bc70e
  9. White flashing after log in?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White flashing after log in?: Starting randomly today (nothing changed hardware or software) after entering my pin I now get flashing white screen and just my wallpaper, with no inputs registered by the mouse or keyboard except ctrl-alt-delete to reboot. I can boot into safe mode, remove video drivers...
  10. White screen after logging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen after logging in: whenever I log into my pc a while screen boots up and prevents me from clicking anything. I tried going on safe mode, and a screen says unknown hard error, and sihost.exe is making this appear. If I click OK on it the white screen reappears in safe mode. How can I fix this?...