Windows 10: Why won't my settings stay on my monitor

Discus and support Why won't my settings stay on my monitor in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why won't my settings stay on my monitor, plus my printer is not picking up details... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BernadineCornelius, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Why won't my settings stay on my monitor

Why won't my settings stay on my monitor, plus my printer is not picking up details

:)

BernadineCornelius, Dec 17, 2019

2. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

In Settings in Store I set "Update apps automatically" to Off.

When I go back in again it`s set back to On. Why won`t it stay switched Off?

How do I get this stupid **** to DO WHAT I TELL IT and SWITCH OFF?

What`s the point of having a Setting that you can`t Set?

H. G. (En), Dec 17, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Why won't my settings stay on my monitor

Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

Hi H. G.,

The possible reason why Update apps automatically turn back on is that the Store app is running in the background. We suggest that you turn off the Store app. This way, it won't receive any updates or send notifications unless opened or turned on
    manually.

To turn off Store app, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo, then go to Settings.
    • Click Privacy, then Background apps.
    • On the list, locate Store and toggle it off.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Why won't my settings stay on my monitor

1. Why won't my settings stay on my monitor - Similar Threads - Why won't settings

2. Why won't my computer stay locked overnight?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't my computer stay locked overnight?: I lock my computer at the end of each work day, but when I come in the next morning it is no longer locked. This is a recent issue I've never had before....
  3. Why won't my desktop icons stay in place

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why won't my desktop icons stay in place: It happen some time ago where my desktop icons will never stay where I want them. I tried everything with the themes and appdata and using the auto arrange. Honestly it's just pissing me off now, is there anyway to fix this?...
  4. Why won't my preference for the highest setting STAY for "Change brightness for the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why won't my preference for the highest setting STAY for "Change brightness for the...: I have to repeatedly set my brightness to the highest setting. Why does it ALWAYS change to a dim setting? This is not a new thing and has gone on for years in Windows 10. There are lots of settings in Windows that can be set per the user's preference and they don't change...
  5. Why won't my preference for the highest setting STAY for "Change brightness for the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my preference for the highest setting STAY for "Change brightness for the...: I have to repeatedly set my brightness to the highest setting. Why does it ALWAYS change to a dim setting? This is not a new thing and has gone on for years in Windows 10. There are lots of settings in Windows that can be set per the user's preference and they don't change...
  6. Why won't my preference for the highest setting STAY for "Change brightness for the...

7. Why Won't my Sleep Setting Adjustments Stay?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why Won't my Sleep Setting Adjustments Stay?: I just got a new Dell Latitude 5420 and I cannot get the sleep setting adjustments to stay. The agent on Microsoft customer service chat helped by doing remote access but did not let me record what he did so I am lost now as my system did an automatic update and it went back...
  8. Why Won't my Sleep Setting Adjustments Stay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Won't my Sleep Setting Adjustments Stay?: I just got a new Dell Latitude 5420 and I cannot get the sleep setting adjustments to stay. The agent on Microsoft customer service chat helped by doing remote access but did not let me record what he did so I am lost now as my system did an automatic update and it went back...
  9. Why Won't my Sleep Setting Adjustments Stay?

10. Monitor won't stay asleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor won't stay asleep: Recent convert from win7pro to win10pro (v1909). Sleep settings in win7 were 30min for monitor and never for PC. Worked fine for yrs. Monitor now wakes up spontaneously about 10sec after sleep. Monitor is 32" HDMI via docking station to Dell M6800 laptop. Laptop display when...