Windows 10: why wont my speaker connect to my pc

Discus and support why wont my speaker connect to my pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; whenever i try to connect my JBL speaker to my pc it says "That didnt work, make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again." but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gina Ngo, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Gina Ngo Win User

why wont my speaker connect to my pc

whenever i try to connect my JBL speaker to my pc it says "That didnt work, make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again." but my device is discoverable and when i try to connect it to other devices it works perfectly fine

:)

Gina Ngo, Jun 16, 2024
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Jun 16, 2024
  3. speakers wont connect to pc

why wont my speaker connect to my pc f79a2ba5-228b-4503-a843-184c0a7cd062?upload=true.png

my speakers wont connect to my pc and the sound only connects to the tv while its connected to the hdmi i dont know why help please

DavidPerez.12, Jun 16, 2024
  4. why wont my speaker connect to my pc

speakers wont connect to my pc

my speakers wont connect to my pc but when I connect them to my laptop they work and I have two High Definition Audio Controller under system devices and one of them is flagged and I don't know what to do

DavidPerez.12, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

why wont my speaker connect to my pc

1. why wont my speaker connect to my pc - Similar Threads - why wont speaker

2. why wont my speaker connect to my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why wont my speaker connect to my pc: whenever i try to connect my JBL speaker to my pc it says "That didnt work, make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again." but my device is discoverable and when i try to connect it to other devices it works perfectly fine...
  3. why wont my speaker connect to my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why wont my speaker connect to my pc: whenever i try to connect my JBL speaker to my pc it says "That didnt work, make sure your bluetooth device is discoverable and try again." but my device is discoverable and when i try to connect it to other devices it works perfectly fine...
  4. Why wont my PC connect to internet or ethernet?

Why wont my PC connect to internet or ethernet?: Earlier i was playing a game on my PC and out of nowhere my ethernet stopped working. Connected to wifi and that worked for a little bit and then same thing happened. Keep in mind i was hardwired from my router to my PC when that happened. Only thing that seems to work is...
  5. Why wont my PC connect to internet or ethernet?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why wont my PC connect to internet or ethernet?: Earlier i was playing a game on my PC and out of nowhere my ethernet stopped working. Connected to wifi and that worked for a little bit and then same thing happened. Keep in mind i was hardwired from my router to my PC when that happened. Only thing that seems to work is...
  6. why wont my mic connect to my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont my mic connect to my pc?: no matter how much mics i buy it connect when i plug it in, right now i just bought the Blue snowball ice and i plugged it in and nothing. When i talk in discord nothing happens. how do i fix this please help ive wasted so much money for nothing to work...
  7. why wont my mic connect to my pc?

why wont my mic connect to my pc?: no matter how much mics i buy it connect when i plug it in, right now i just bought the Blue snowball ice and i plugged it in and nothing. When i talk in discord nothing happens. how do i fix this please help ive wasted so much money for nothing to work...
  8. speakers wont connect to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    speakers wont connect to pc: [ATTACH] my speakers wont connect to my pc and the sound only connects to the tv while its connected to the hdmi i dont know why help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-wont-connect-to-pc/eb37c4a1-615b-4729-91fe-0b9ccecb2241
  9. speakers wont connect to pc

speakers wont connect to pc: hi I need help my speakers don't show up in display playback and it is not in the hidden devices and I checked if the speakers work with my laptop and they do but not with the pc and the only thing that connects to the sound is nvidia high definition audio and all my drivers...
  10. speakers wont connect to my pc

speakers wont connect to my pc: my speakers wont connect to my pc but when I connect them to my laptop they work and I have two High Definition Audio Controller under system devices and one of them is flagged and I don't know what to do...