Windows 10: Why won't my uproar wireless connect? It says "driver error".

Discus and support Why won't my uproar wireless connect? It says "driver error". in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So for the past few days I've been trying to connect my uproar wireless to my Acer Aspire. When I press connect on the uproar wireless on bluetooth and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ojseprado, Sep 17, 2019.

1. ojseprado Win User

Why won't my uproar wireless connect? It says "driver error".

So for the past few days I've been trying to connect my uproar wireless to my Acer Aspire. When I press connect on the uproar wireless on bluetooth and devices it would normally say "Connected Voice, Music" but it doesn't. it only says "Connected" and when I try to play a video my headset doesn't work. It also says "Driver Error". PLEASE do something to fix this.

:)

ojseprado, Sep 17, 2019

2. Problem with skullcandy uproar wireless connection

Hi, people. I ask you for an importan subject. Recently i bought a headphones from skullcandy (Uproar wireless), but can't connect it to my laptop Hp. Rarely times found it, and only catches the mic thats integrate in it, like a hand free mic. Anyone of
    you have any suggestions for this attachement, and how to connect properly and correct? Thanks people.

Juan Salvatore Montenegro Pava, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Salmalsun Win User
    Problem with skullcandy uproar wireless connection

hello,

I tried this (both), and after I restarted my computer I turned on my bluetooth on my laptop to connect to my skullcandy uproar wireless headphones. It doesn't even detect it anymore, it doesn't show up in bluetooth devices. However it is listed in device
    managers as 'uproar wireless'. It used to work fine, I've connected this headset before and had a few moments where it would connect but use my speakers instead. At the time restarting my computer would fix the issue. Now it's become a serious problem, as
    I have restarted my computer 4 times now after attempting some of these fixes and even choosing the option to 'forget' my headset in bluetooth devices and then pair again. I do not have this issue when I try to pair my headset to my phone or my tablet. It
    does so quickly with no issues. I only get these problems with my laptop.

Please help me,

Sally

Salmalsun, Sep 17, 2019
  4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Why won't my uproar wireless connect? It says "driver error". [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Why won't my uproar wireless connect? It says "driver error". - Similar Threads - Why won't uproar

2. Why won't my Joycons connect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my Joycons connect?: In settings, it shows that my Joycons are connected yet they are not connecting, and the lights keep flashing. I've tried to remove the Joycons then reconnect them to my pc, but they still don't fully connect and stay in paring mode. If someone knows how to fix this, please...
  3. Wireless connection drivers are no long on my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless connection drivers are no long on my pc: Hi,Yesterday my computer automatically uploaded to Windows 10 21H2 but it made the drivers for wireless connection such as Bluetooth and WiFi disappear. Am I the only one who had this problem?...
  4. Wireless connection drivers are no long on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless connection drivers are no long on my pc: Hi,Yesterday my computer automatically uploaded to Windows 10 21H2 but it made the drivers for wireless connection such as Bluetooth and WiFi disappear. Am I the only one who had this problem?...
  5. Wireless connection drivers are no long on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My wireless earphones won't connect anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wireless earphones won't connect anymore: Product: Hp Laptop Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit I updated my Bluetooth drivers since I thought it would be a good idea. However, after I updated the Bluetooth drivers I could not turn on Bluetooth so I restored the Bluetooth drivers to the old version and...
  7. Connect wireless display won't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connect wireless display won't connect: Yesterday I was able to connect my Surface Go to my Sony smart TV using Miracast but today, every time I select the device, I get a can't connect message after it tries for quite a while. I have followed the suggestions including restarting the Surface Go, restarting the...
  8. Wireless Network Keeps saying No Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network Keeps saying No Connection: Every once in a while, and with nothing setting it off per say, My wifi will just randomly lose connection. it's the only thing in the house that does it. It'll never actually disconnect from the wifi router, but it just goes to no connection. This time I hit the...
  9. Why does wireless icon say no Internet connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does wireless icon say no Internet connection?: I just switched to Windows 10 from the Apple/Mac OS world, and am still learning my way around. Why does my home network connection say No Internet, Secured, or just Secured sometimes? I have one of those networks where one of them is 5G at the end. I have tried both of the...
  10. Uproar and Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uproar and Win10: Hello Folks I have a NB with W10 as its OS I recently received a pair of Skullycandy Uproar wireless headphones which work like a charm except for the mic. I have removed, deleted, repaired and and numerous times yet the mic wont work Am i missing something?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. uproar wireless skullcandy problem connection