Windows 10: Why wont my windows key work????

Discus and support Why wont my windows key work???? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's pretty clear. when i press my windows key, my menu dosen't pop up. submitted by /u/CoolKid123_lolol [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CoolKid123_lolol, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Why wont my windows key work????

/u/CoolKid123_lolol, Nov 24, 2019

2. Equals Key Wont Work

We suggest that you update the keyboard driver. You may follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X key on the keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboards.
    • Click on the driver and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Next and follow the steps in the wizard that appears.

Keep us posted.

Michael Gall, Nov 24, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Why wont my windows key work????

my windos apps wont work

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Are you getting any error message? If yes, what is the error message?

I would suggest you to run the inbuilt windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store app to run the troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    If the issue persist, I suggest you to reset Windows Store cache abd check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key+ R.
    • Type wsreset.exe and hit
      Enter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Why wont my windows key work????

1. Why wont my windows key work???? - Similar Threads - Why wont key

2. My key wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My key wont work: I bought a copy of Windows 10 years ago. I bought it from the microsoft store. It came on a USB drive. I had to reinstall Windows 10. It will not activate with the key that came with the USB drive. I have tried both over the phone and online. It simply will not activate. Is...
  3. My key wont work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My key wont work: I bought a copy of Windows 10 years ago. I bought it from the microsoft store. It came on a USB drive. I had to reinstall Windows 10. It will not activate with the key that came with the USB drive. I have tried both over the phone and online. It simply will not activate. Is...
  4. My key wont work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Why wont my colon key work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my colon key work?: So for a few months now my colon key just wont work while the semi colon works just fine. I am on the most up to date build for windows 11, I have tried multiple fixes, i have uninstalled and reinstalled keyboard drivers, i have tried multiple keyboards, i have double checked...
  6. Why wont my colon key work?

Why wont my colon key work?: So for a few months now my colon key just wont work while the semi colon works just fine. I am on the most up to date build for windows 11, I have tried multiple fixes, i have uninstalled and reinstalled keyboard drivers, i have tried multiple keyboards, i have double checked...
  7. Why wont my volume keys work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont my volume keys work?: After an update I'm not sure which one, my volume keys on my keyboard have stopped working. The mute button works fine, and when I press the volume-up button or volume-down button it displays the slider increasing or decreasing the volume on-screen, however the sound coming...
  8. Why wont my volume keys work?

Why wont my volume keys work?: After an update I'm not sure which one, my volume keys on my keyboard have stopped working. The mute button works fine, and when I press the volume-up button or volume-down button it displays the slider increasing or decreasing the volume on-screen, however the sound coming...
  9. Why wont my volume keys work?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. keys wont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keys wont work: My forwards and back arrows aren't working on my keyboard. I've tried the scroll lock and I've removed/cleaned them but they still do not work. Any other suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-wont-work/358c001c-3cfa-445a-8427-7e2becf6fb1c