Windows 10: why wont my xbox app load windows 11

Discus and support why wont my xbox app load windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ive tried everything you guys have suggested to other people only thing left to do is reset my whole pc but i really dont want to do that. is it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nlmbzues, Jun 13, 2024.

1. nlmbzues Win User

why wont my xbox app load windows 11

ive tried everything you guys have suggested to other people only thing left to do is reset my whole pc but i really dont want to do that. is it possible my files might be corrupted and thats why it wont launch?

:)

nlmbzues, Jun 13, 2024

2. Xbox App Not Loading

Hi,

I appreciate the troubleshooting methods you have tried to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to refer the below link and try the suggestion provided
    by Anju Thekkethil and check if it helps

Redirecting

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Jun 13, 2024
  3. xbox app wont load on Windows 10

Hello George,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with Xbox app wont load on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

First, I would suggest you to runModern UI App troubleshooter. This tool can automatically identify and fix some problems
    with apps and the Store please follow the steps in the link provided below.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

If the issue persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

Please refer to the article given below and follow the steps and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems with an app

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Note: In the above article,
    the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem.

If the issue persists, follow method 3.

Method 3:

I would suggest you to remove all the third party antivirus applications using the following link.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/mats/program_install_and_uninstall?wa=wsignin1.0

Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have
    to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If the issue persists, follow method 4

Method 4:

I would suggest you to try installing the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Please refer to the following Microsoft help article given below and check if that helps.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows,
    please follow the steps in the link provided below.

Make older apps or programs compatible with Windows - Microsoft Support

Note: Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work in this version of Windows, but some older programs might run poorly or not at all. You can run the Program
    Compatibility Troubleshooter on most programs to detect and fix common compatibility problems.

Important: Don’t run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter on antivirus programs, firewall software, backup software, disk utilities, or on system programs that came with
    Windows. This might cause data loss or create a security risk.

You may also try the following steps and check if that help.

To install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      Properties

• Select Compatibility Tab

• Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list

• Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    You may also refer to the link given below.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/compatibility/CompatCenter/Home

Note: It will find compatibility information and get Windows compatible device drivers, app updates, and downloads.

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to contact Xbox support in the below mentioned link.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Jayant Gupta, Jun 13, 2024
  4. tarn_55 Win User

photo app in windows 10 wont load

my photo app wont open, and I cant uninstall it for it does not come up in the apps list in the settings. But it is in the all apps list.

When I have tried to reinstall it from playstore it says already installed. But wont open, and the new Twinui default photo view app wont open any jpeg files it say "class not registered".

I have followed other suggestions of troubleshooting, and system scan with no results.

Any suggestions?

regards

Tarn

tarn_55, Jun 13, 2024
Thema:

1. why wont my xbox app load windows 11 - Similar Threads - why wont xbox

2. why wont my xbox app load windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why wont my xbox app load windows 11: ive tried everything you guys have suggested to other people only thing left to do is reset my whole pc but i really dont want to do that. is it possible my files might be corrupted and thats why it wont launch?...
  3. Windows wont load xbox.com and xbox app games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows wont load xbox.com and xbox app games: Xbox.com when i try and load it the wheel just spins and on the Xbox app when i try to uninstall i can't reinstall it but i can download other apps on the Microsoft store....
  4. Windows wont load xbox.com and xbox app games

Windows wont load xbox.com and xbox app games: Xbox.com when i try and load it the wheel just spins and on the Xbox app when i try to uninstall i can't reinstall it but i can download other apps on the Microsoft store....
  5. Why wont xbox app install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont xbox app install?: -Error Code: 0x8024402c-OS: Windows 10 not sure which version, i just know its the latest one-Tried Already: Resetting Proxy "Repairing Windows Store" Restarting My PC obviously Logging into and out of windows store Deleting Windows Store using powershell and now i cannot...
  6. Why wont xbox app install?

Why wont xbox app install?: -Error Code: 0x8024402c-OS: Windows 10 not sure which version, i just know its the latest one-Tried Already: Resetting Proxy "Repairing Windows Store" Restarting My PC obviously Logging into and out of windows store Deleting Windows Store using powershell and now i cannot...
  7. My Xbox App wont work

My Xbox App wont work: My app is stuck at the pulsing black screen with the white xbox logo. It worked hours ago and now it wont launch even though I have been able to launch it on my laptop. I have tried all the troubleshoot and I don't know whats happening please help...
  8. app wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app wont load: hi i just got a used laptop and i was trying to go to the mircosoft store but app wont load the loading circle just keeps spinning ...help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wont-load/32b04141-4c37-447b-b664-efc78d02442b
  9. app wont load

app wont load: hi i just got a used laptop and i was trying to go to the mircosoft store but app wont load the loading circle just keeps spinning ...help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wont-load/32b04141-4c37-447b-b664-efc78d02442b
  10. Why won't my subscriptions load on the Xbox app on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my subscriptions load on the Xbox app on PC: Why won't my subscriptions load on the Xbox app on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-my-subscriptions-load-on-the-xbox-app-on/39b4f805-e801-4519-9513-b24334d34588