Windows 10: Why wont my Xbox app on my PC download or update any games

Discus and support Why wont my Xbox app on my PC download or update any games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been attempting to update and download new games on my laptop for a few days now. I am met with the error code 0x80070490. And I have watched 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SdotMAULER, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Why wont my Xbox app on my PC download or update any games

I have been attempting to update and download new games on my laptop for a few days now. I am met with the error code 0x80070490. And I have watched 5 different microsoft all try the same troubleshooting steps with no answer. 1 Came close to something different and suggested my windows version may have something wrong with it. I cant sit in another chat box and explain to them 5 people have done what you are about to do again so please dont. Anyone have any suggestions? Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631

:)

SdotMAULER, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app April 2023 Update Now Available

Source: Xbox App April 2023 Update - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 21, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Why wont my Xbox app on my PC download or update any games tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Aug 21, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Why wont my Xbox app on my PC download or update any games

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Why wont my Xbox app on my PC download or update any games tipsmall.png
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Aug 21, 2023
Thema:

Why wont my Xbox app on my PC download or update any games

1. Why wont my Xbox app on my PC download or update any games - Similar Threads - Why wont Xbox

2. Xbox app wont let me download games to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app wont let me download games to my PC: I have tried resetting the app and repairing it but i when trying to download games i get error: 0x87e00196Windows Version: 10 Home 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-wont-let-me-download-games-to-my-pc/46368169-9b64-426a-a3a4-c98754dc25cc
  3. Xbox app wont let me download games to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app wont let me download games to my PC: I have tried resetting the app and repairing it but i when trying to download games i get error: 0x87e00196Windows Version: 10 Home 22H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-app-wont-let-me-download-games-to-my-pc/46368169-9b64-426a-a3a4-c98754dc25cc
  4. Can't download games off Xbox app on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download games off Xbox app on my PC: I just spent the last 2 hours with xbox support. They did a thorough investigation and did all they could and they said it could be an os issue. One of the first things they did was the sfc scannow command twice and it said it found corrupt files but could not repair them. So...
  5. Can't download games off Xbox app on my PC

Can't download games off Xbox app on my PC: I just spent the last 2 hours with xbox support. They did a thorough investigation and did all they could and they said it could be an os issue. One of the first things they did was the sfc scannow command twice and it said it found corrupt files but could not repair them. So...
  6. Why wont my Xbox app on my PC download or update any games

Why wont my Xbox app on my PC download or update any games: I have been attempting to update and download new games on my laptop for a few days now. I am met with the error code 0x80070490. And I have watched 5 different microsoft all try the same troubleshooting steps with no answer. 1 Came close to something different and suggested...
  7. Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App: I am trying to download Ghostwire Tokyo and it just thows an error message everytime. I have reinstalled the XBox PC app, checked windows updates and same issue every time. "Something happend to the App. We are working on it. Error Code: 0x80070002" This has been going on for...
  8. Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App

Error Downloading Any Game on PC Xbox App: I am trying to download Ghostwire Tokyo and it just thows an error message everytime. I have reinstalled the XBox PC app, checked windows updates and same issue every time. "Something happend to the App. We are working on it. Error Code: 0x80070002" This has been going on for...
  9. Xbox PC App not downloading games

Xbox PC App not downloading games: i use ethernet and when i use the pc xbox app it doesnt download and i have to use wireless. is this a problem with my pc or is this happening to everyone else aswell?...
  10. Flight Simulator, any xbox game wont install on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator, any xbox game wont install on my pc: Im presented with a crossed red circle when i mouse over "install" on any windows game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-any-xbox-game-wont-install-on-my/1bfdeb01-0bc7-42de-93fc-859cb6706dcf