Windows 10: Why won't Paint 3D save the fine details?

Discus and support Why won't Paint 3D save the fine details? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was recently working on a project that required super fine pixel details in order to work properly. I was using the 1 px brushes, and after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndreWilliams9, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Why won't Paint 3D save the fine details?

I was recently working on a project that required super fine pixel details in order to work properly. I was using the 1 px brushes, and after completing and saving my project I decided to have one last look at it.While Paint 3D had mostly saved the color details, the lines weren't nearly as sharp as they had been when I had finished.

:)

AndreWilliams9, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Paint 3D question

Hi Irving. I'm Greg, 10 years awarded Windows MVP, specializing in Installation, Performance, Troubleshooting and Activation, here to help you.

Make sure you're following these detailed steps to save an edited picture in Paint 3D:

https://www.guidingtech.com/save-image-magic-se...

https://tipsmake.com/how-to-use-paint-3d-to-edi...

For Paint 3D not saving files see here:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/paint-3d-not-sav...

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

FIX: Paint 3D not saving images in Windows 10/11

(Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially avoid Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the results you post back I may have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-2020, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Why won't Paint 3D save the fine details?

Lowering triangle amount on Paint 3D

Hi,

The option to increase or decrease the number of triangles/polygons in
    Paint 3D
    is a great idea. We suggest the you share your idea/feedback so that it will be considered in future updates of the app. Here are the steps to send a feedback:

• Open the Paint 3D app.
    • Click on Menu.
    • On the lower left portion, select Help and Feedback.
    • Press the Give feedback button under Give feedback.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Why won't Paint 3D save the fine details?

1. Why won't Paint 3D save the fine details? - Similar Threads - Why won't Paint

2. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 desktop computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only...
  3. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  4. Paint 3D will not save.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D will not save.: I'm currently on a low-end windows 10 computer and have exclusively used Paint 3D for image editing. I found it easy to use and very accessible since I didn't have to pay for any key features that most if not all other editors put behind a paywall, it is also the only image...
  5. Why won't Paint 3D save the fine details?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why won't Paint 3D save the fine details?: I was recently working on a project that required super fine pixel details in order to work properly. I was using the 1 px brushes, and after completing and saving my project I decided to have one last look at it.While Paint 3D had mostly saved the color details, the lines...
  6. Why won't Paint 3D save the fine details?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Paint 3D save the fine details?: I was recently working on a project that required super fine pixel details in order to work properly. I was using the 1 px brushes, and after completing and saving my project I decided to have one last look at it.While Paint 3D had mostly saved the color details, the lines...
  7. saving in paint 3d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  8. saving in paint 3d

saving in paint 3d: I am having problems saving a projecdt in paint 3d. When i click save as, name the file and click save, a screen comes up saying there is a problem, and when i check the saved file it is completely black....
  9. Paint 3D won't open saved project.

Paint 3D won't open saved project.: I want to recover a paint 3d project that will no longer open. Can anyone open the file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-3d-wont-open-saved-project/d83ac2d3-c13d-42b6-9a28-e3caef599851
  10. Paint 3d won't save any files

Paint 3d won't save any files: For some reason Paint 3D won't save any of my files. It doesn't matter what type I save it as, it still shows as couldn't save. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong or what I should try next?...