Windows 10: why won't snip and sketch send an email

Discus and support why won't snip and sketch send an email in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; why does my snip and sketch suddenly stop sending anything. it just goes around and around like it's loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by connie baskerville, Jan 19, 2020.

1. why won't snip and sketch send an email

why does my snip and sketch suddenly stop sending anything. it just goes around and around like it's loading

:)

connie baskerville, Jan 19, 2020

2. Snip and Sketch Awkward

Use Windows+shift+s to launch Snip and Sketch. Can snip a screenshot.

Now the problem is this: after snipping the screen shot, it does not automatically appear in the Snip and Sketch app. So I open Snip and Sketch and there's nothing on it.

So I have choose 'new' and snip the screen yet again.

I recall using this once and taking a screenshot and voila! Snip and Sketch appeared with the screen shot duly in the app's workspace, ready for annotations and saving etc. This facility has disappeared. I have re-set it according to instructions, and even
    reinstalled it - yet the problem persists.

Would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

StephenAustinHK, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Snip & Sketch keeps overriding clipboard

Hi Amanda,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the Snip and Sketch app on Windows 10.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. Which version of Windows is running on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to know about
    the information.

Here are the few steps you can try to fix the issue.

Method 1

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and try the suggested steps and check if the issue still persists. If the issue still persists try with the method 2.

Method 2

Reset Snip & Sketch app

1. Press Windows + I key and click on
      Apps
    2. Click on Apps & features. Select Sketch & Snip app from the available list of installed apps.
    3. Click on Snip & Sketch > Advanced Options.
    4. Click on Reset option.
    5. Restart the computer once and check the status of the issue.
    6. Let us know if the issue still persists.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Forums

Muralidhar_G, Jan 19, 2020
  4. JimWynne Win User

why won't snip and sketch send an email

Snip & Sketch

It's the Snipping Tool that's being phased out, not Snip & Sketch. FWIW, I just used the latter tool and was able to paste the snip into a Word (Office 365) document. There was a point in the past when for reasons unknown, opening Word would clear the
    clipboard. If you're using an older version, you might want to try opening the document first, before taking a screenshot.

If you prefer to use Snipping Tool, all you have to do (as I suggested earlier) is open the Start Menu and type snip.

JimWynne, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

why won't snip and sketch send an email

1. why won't snip and sketch send an email - Similar Threads - why won't snip

2. Snip & sketch won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snip & sketch won't uninstall: I removed snip & sketch by apps-> installed apps -> select and uninstall. The icon was removed from the start menu as expected. The windows store thinks it is not installed. And yet, Win-Shift-S still launches snip & sketch. I performed a search for snip & sketch and found...
  3. Snip & sketch won't uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snip & sketch won't uninstall: I removed snip & sketch by apps-> installed apps -> select and uninstall. The icon was removed from the start menu as expected. The windows store thinks it is not installed. And yet, Win-Shift-S still launches snip & sketch. I performed a search for snip & sketch and found...
  4. Why won't the email send?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why won't the email send?: I've had the Internet go out for a few minutes at a time several times over the past few days. I was composing an email using Mail when this happened. Now it just sits there with dots rushing across the screen with the message "Still working on it" as if it will ever send the...
  5. Why won't the email send?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't the email send?: I've had the Internet go out for a few minutes at a time several times over the past few days. I was composing an email using Mail when this happened. Now it just sits there with dots rushing across the screen with the message "Still working on it" as if it will ever send the...
  6. Why won't the email send?

7. Snip & Sketch won't paste

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Snip & Sketch won't paste: I use mind maps for students with dyslexia, dyspraxia/DCD,ASD, memory/processing difficulties and for students who are Deaf/hard ofhearing. I favour Xmind and have used it and trained others to use Xmind8 extensively. For years now I used the Snipping Tool in Windows...
  8. snip and sketch won't open

snip and sketch won't open: When I try to open my snip and sketch app, it won't open. This is the error code it gives me: "Something happened on our end. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BC6" Does anyone knows how I can get it fixed?...
  9. snip & sketch short cut won't snip

in Windows 10 Customization
    snip & sketch short cut won't snip: Using the Windows Logo + Shift + S short cut, the Snip & Sketch program let me dragged the rectangle over what I have wanted to snip. But then it dissappears after I finished dragging the rectagle. The Snip & Sketch also quitted. The program worked when I use the Control N...
  10. Snip and sketch won't open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snip and sketch won't open: I click on snip and sketch and it flashes on screen then closes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/snip-and-sketch-wont-open/f9850093-210c-463b-a91d-5f8960444b12

Users found this page by searching for:

1. videos on how to send snip & sketch item as an email attachment