Windows 10: Why won't some of my custom system sounds work?

Discus and support Why won't some of my custom system sounds work? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have just found out about modifying system sounds, but some of them don't seem to be working... I could modify the Device Connect and Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ToxicCoco, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Why won't some of my custom system sounds work?

I have just found out about modifying system sounds, but some of them don't seem to be working... I could modify the Device Connect and Device Disconnect just fine, but the Default Beep sound will not play anything when I try to change it.

submitted by /u/ToxicCoco
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ToxicCoco, Oct 30, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Tracy- Win User
    Windows 10 custom Sound Schemes not working

I'm having the very same problem.

Method One didn't resolve the issue.

I don't know why you'd suggest Method 2. There is clearly nothing wrong with our sound drivers. The sounds are playing; Windows 10 is not accepting the instruction to implement the modified sound scheme.

Method 3 directs to a page that does not exist.

Tracy-, Oct 30, 2020
  4. Why won't some of my custom system sounds work?

google and you tube stiil won t work

google and you tube stiil won t work

radelovric, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

Why won't some of my custom system sounds work?

1. Why won't some of my custom system sounds work? - Similar Threads - Why won't custom

2. Some of my sound is working and some of it is not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my sound is working and some of it is not: For some reason, when I'm watching a video or playing a game, I can't hear the audio. But when I'm in a voice call with my friends, I can hear the audio. Trouble shoot won't work, for some reason it thinks the audio is working when it's not. I've restarted my pc countless of...
  3. Some of my sound is working and some of it is not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of my sound is working and some of it is not: For some reason, when I'm watching a video or playing a game, I can't hear the audio. But when I'm in a voice call with my friends, I can hear the audio. Trouble shoot won't work, for some reason it thinks the audio is working when it's not. I've restarted my pc countless of...
  4. Some of my sound is working and some of it is not

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Custom Notification Sounds not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom Notification Sounds not working: I wanted to customize the notification sounds with something more recognizable but it doesn't play the sound. It can be selected and saved normally but pressing the test button or making it play by other means (i.e. removing or plugging in devices) doesn't make it play. The...
  6. Custom sounds not working

Custom sounds not working: I set up some custom sounds for e.g. notifications. Many work but for some the sound does not play. When I go to the settings and test it there, it works. When using it (getting a notification) it doesn't. There is no sound playing. Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?...
  7. Some Windows 10 custom Sound Schemes not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some Windows 10 custom Sound Schemes not working: I almost replace every Windows 10 sound to 8.1's because I like them more, but I noticed some of the events I set sounds for doesn't work while the others do. For example, I can get UAC, Exclamation, Asterisk, and Default Beep, and Critical stop to work, but I can't get...
  8. Custom System Sounds

Custom System Sounds: hello, I've been trying to change my USB connect and disconnect sounds, but they aren't playing at all. I am sure they are .wav files, and I can choose them in the change system sounds menu, but they aren't working. Any advice?...
  9. Some custom system sounds not working

Some custom system sounds not working: Iv'e recently been trying to make my computer make the same sounds as the PC from Pokemon. I successfully downloaded sound files and used the sound control panel to put which sounds where I prefer. Now when I apply these changes the only system sound that operates is the one...
  10. Custom sounds Regedit not working?

Custom sounds Regedit not working?: Hi Been using this forum for months now and i never had the balls to join or post anything due to lack of knowledge about computing etc. Recently I've been messing around with my build and my OS and seeing what i can do with WIN10 and it seems like a lot of the features...