Windows 10: why wont supportassist download drivers

Discus and support why wont supportassist download drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So im trying to download a new system bios for my inspiron 531 but it wont load its been loading for 3 days now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by elianolvera12, Jul 31, 2018.

1. why wont supportassist download drivers

So im trying to download a new system bios for my inspiron 531 but it wont load its been loading for 3 days now

:)

elianolvera12, Jul 31, 2018

2. SupportAssist tile does not work

Hi Ken,

To better assist you, kindly provide us a screenshot of the "SupportAssist tile" so we can investigate.

Meanwhile, kindly follow these troubleshooting steps:

Looking forward to your response.

Raymond Ave, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 31, 2018
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

why wont supportassist download drivers

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

why wont supportassist download drivers

1. why wont supportassist download drivers - Similar Threads - why wont supportassist

2. Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?: Hi! I've been trying to play Roblox and Minecraft for the past few weeks and nothing will load.For Roblox- Everyone says to download it on the Microsoft store, but nothing will update or download. It either says "pending' for hours or immediately says 'something happened on...
  3. Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont anything download or update on Microsoft Store?: Hi! I've been trying to play Roblox and Minecraft for the past few weeks and nothing will load.For Roblox- Everyone says to download it on the Microsoft store, but nothing will update or download. It either says "pending' for hours or immediately says 'something happened on...
  4. why wont apps download?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont apps download?: Whenever i download an app of the microsoft store it doesn't show in my files in the pc in downloads, or anywhere, nor a shortcut is created to get to that game.I have to go into the search settings and search the game i wish to play. How do I fix this so a shortcut is...
  5. why wont apps download?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why wont apps download?: Whenever i download an app of the microsoft store it doesn't show in my files in the pc in downloads, or anywhere, nor a shortcut is created to get to that game.I have to go into the search settings and search the game i wish to play. How do I fix this so a shortcut is...
  6. Dell supportassist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dell supportassist: So I recently bought a Dell XPS 7300 and noticed that there is something called dell supportassist on it. It spams notifications after a few days, and It asks me to install new drivers and check the drive. I was wondering if the supportassist does more good to a laptop? I...
  7. SupportAssist

in Windows 10 Customization
    SupportAssist: Dell SupportAssist will not install on my Inspirion 15 5000 series laptop. I download the installer. double click and it starts for 1 second then disappears. What will correct this...
  8. Supportassist in Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Supportassist in Win10: Supportassist has stopped working. I can not update this app and my PC is getting slow. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/supportassist-in-win10/ab31e929-18e1-47fe-9023-9fb2bea7066b
  9. wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wont download: so I just upgraded to windows 10 and ive been trying to get the new version of the xbox app but it keeps saying upgrade to the latest version of windows, but its all updated and when I use the version that windows comes with it says update then brings me to the app store...
  10. dell SupportAssist

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    dell SupportAssist: Has anyone had problems with dell SupportAssist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/dell-supportassist/2be55769-54cf-4d24-bd3e-7ff24b966a70"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. supportassist download

2. why wont support assist load

3. support assist driver downloads not working

4. dell support assist get drivers and downloads,
  5. dell download and install drivers not working,
  6. supportassist terriable,
  7. drivers and downloads update on win 10 support assist,
  8. dell support assist wont install driver and download,
  9. why wont my laptop download drivers on support assist#,
  10. dell chipset driver doesnt download,
  11. dell supportassist get drivers not working,