Windows 10: Why won't the disable of Windows 10 update stay on?

Discus and support Why won't the disable of Windows 10 update stay on? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Every day I have to turn it on again. And I totally understand why you allow the update. You celebrate and go to YEA we made people by new computers... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IAmThatStrange, Apr 23, 2022.

1. Why won't the disable of Windows 10 update stay on?

Every day I have to turn it on again. And I totally understand why you allow the update. You celebrate and go to YEA we made people by new computers when we killed there computer. YEA we made people have headaches we love that so so such! OH Big YEA people commented suicided for loosing their computer. And YES we are going to kill computers so so many times and have a party to celebrake.YOU KILLED MY COMPUTER ****-HOLE

:)

IAmThatStrange, Apr 23, 2022

2. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Apr 23, 2022
  3. Store Settings "Update apps automatically" won`t stay switched off. WHY?

In Settings in Store I set "Update apps automatically" to Off.

When I go back in again it`s set back to On. Why won`t it stay switched Off?

How do I get this stupid **** to DO WHAT I TELL IT and SWITCH OFF?

What`s the point of having a Setting that you can`t Set?

H. G. (En), Apr 23, 2022
  4. tops Win User

Why won't the disable of Windows 10 update stay on?

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Why won't the disable of Windows 10 update stay on?

1. Why won't the disable of Windows 10 update stay on? - Similar Threads - Why won't disable

2. Why won't windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why won't windows 10 update.: Windows will not update. I keep getting the error "There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: 0x800703e6". I am running Edition Windows 10...
  3. Why won't the disable of Windows 10 update stay on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't the disable of Windows 10 update stay on?: Every day I have to turn it on again. And I totally understand why you allow the update. You celebrate and go to YEA we made people by new computers when we killed there computer. YEA we made people have headaches we love that so so such! OH Big YEA people commented suicided...
  4. Why won't the disable of Windows 10 update stay on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't the disable of Windows 10 update stay on?: Every day I have to turn it on again. And I totally understand why you allow the update. You celebrate and go to YEA we made people by new computers when we killed there computer. YEA we made people have headaches we love that so so such! OH Big YEA people commented suicided...
  5. Why won't Microsoft Permanently Fix the "Windows 10 Won't Stay Asleep" Issue?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why won't Microsoft Permanently Fix the "Windows 10 Won't Stay Asleep" Issue?: Microsoft shoves updates down our throats, pushes a new version of Windows i.e. 11, is an enormous corporation, but can't fix a single issue that has been reported multiple times.Windows 10 won't stay asleep - Microsoft CommunityWindows 10 won't stay asleep? Powercfg...
  6. Why won't Microsoft Permanently Fix the "Windows 10 Won't Stay Asleep" Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't Microsoft Permanently Fix the "Windows 10 Won't Stay Asleep" Issue?: Microsoft shoves updates down our throats, pushes a new version of Windows i.e. 11, is an enormous corporation, but can't fix a single issue that has been reported multiple times.Windows 10 won't stay asleep - Microsoft CommunityWindows 10 won't stay asleep? Powercfg...
  7. Why won't Microsoft Permanently Fix the "Windows 10 Won't Stay Asleep" Issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows Touchpad won't stay enabled or disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Touchpad won't stay enabled or disabled: Issue is as the subject reads, I have to repeatedly disable and reenable or vice- my touchpad in my settings if I want it to stay on or off only to last a few minutes at best, and if my gestures stop working then I just have to reset my pc. I've already tried reinstalling and...
  9. Advanced Update setting won't stay disabled.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Advanced Update setting won't stay disabled.: The option circled in RED will allow me to turn it off, but then it turns itself, right back on again. [img] Is there a registry setting that will keep this turned OFF. Windows 10 Home 163624
  10. System Restore Won't Stay Disabled

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore Won't Stay Disabled: I did a search but most of the threads were how to turn system restore on or off. I do Macrium backups frequently and absolutely do not need the system restore turned on. I turn it off and occasionally check back only to find it on again. Not sure what is activating it. I am...