Windows 10: Why won’t the sound play? Nothing out of the laptop speakers or headphones when I plug them...

Discus and support Why won’t the sound play? Nothing out of the laptop speakers or headphones when I plug them... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mcat1017 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mcat1017, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Why won’t the sound play? Nothing out of the laptop speakers or headphones when I plug them...

/u/mcat1017, Jun 9, 2020
  2. txstoby Win User

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, Jun 9, 2020
  3. StevePYYZ Win User
    no sound plays through internal speakers

I cannot get any sound to play through the internal speakers of my laptop. It did play previously. The speaker in the task bar has a red and white x and the trouble shooter says no speakers headphones plugged in. When I pull up the info on sound it lists
    its location at HDMI port. Suggestions?

StevePYYZ, Jun 9, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Why won’t the sound play? Nothing out of the laptop speakers or headphones when I plug them...

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

Here is the "Advanced Settings" (upper right corner of main panel) in the Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Why won’t the sound play? Nothing out of the laptop speakers or headphones when I plug them... [​IMG]

Why won’t the sound play? Nothing out of the laptop speakers or headphones when I plug them... [​IMG]

fireberd, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Why won’t the sound play? Nothing out of the laptop speakers or headphones when I plug them...

1. Why won’t the sound play? Nothing out of the laptop speakers or headphones when I plug them... - Similar Threads - Why won’t sound

2. no sound, no speakers or headphone plugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound, no speakers or headphone plugged: after reinstall windows 10 no speakers or headphone plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-no-speakers-or-headphone-plugged/09f9bee2-88bf-43fe-8521-66392e32e827
  3. no sound, no speakers or headphone plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sound, no speakers or headphone plugged: after reinstall windows 10 no speakers or headphone plugged in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-no-speakers-or-headphone-plugged/09f9bee2-88bf-43fe-8521-66392e32e827
  4. no sound, no speakers or headphone plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. plug in speakers on windows 11 Laptop only have sound out one of them. why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    plug in speakers on windows 11 Laptop only have sound out one of them. why?: when i upgraded to windows 11 my speakers reset all the setings from windows 10, meaning depending on what sound was need for i either had sound or not. I recently got plug in speakers to see if that would help, i do have sound but only out one side. my windows 11 version is...
  6. when headphones plugged in sound comes out of speaker to.

when headphones plugged in sound comes out of speaker to.: I have a HP Pavilion Laptop and ever since I downloaded the latest windows update my audio has been really glitchy, first off whenever I use headphones I have to restart my laptop for them to work secondly, when headphones are plugged in audio plays from the speaker thirdly...
  7. This noise was playing through the laptop speaker and headphones when plugged in,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This noise was playing through the laptop speaker and headphones when plugged in,...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AcceptFate_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl9k4m/this_noise_was_playing_through_the_laptop_speaker/
  8. Headphones not working, sound comes out of speakers when plugged in

Headphones not working, sound comes out of speakers when plugged in: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 500 Gaming laptop with an audio issue. When plugging in any headphones, there used to be a popup that asked which device I just plugged in, which doesn't happen anymore. I have reinstalled the Realtek audio drivers by uninstalling with Driver...
  9. Sound not playing out of right speaker when headphones are plugged in

Sound not playing out of right speaker when headphones are plugged in: Hi, I've had this issue on my laptop for the entire time I've owned it, and I've tried to fix it multiple times but still nothing. Sound does not play out of the right headphone speaker, even though windows thinks that it is. This issue is present on all headphones so it's...
  10. Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in: I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in. 97425