Windows 10: Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected?

Discus and support Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I turn my laptops volume on when headphones aren't connected no sound comes out. Can anyone tell me why this is happening to me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BendyisScary, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected?

Whenever I turn my laptops volume on when headphones aren't connected no sound comes out. Can anyone tell me why this is happening to me?

:)

BendyisScary, Jan 31, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected? [​IMG]

zbook, Jan 31, 2020
  3. stefanlee Win User
    5800 won´t display calendar items on front page

Whoa! fast answer, thanks.

You´re right. That´s crazy by the way, why won´t it show calendar items in "contacts" mode?

Some things aren´t really logical with this phone....

/SL

stefanlee, Jan 31, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected?

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected?

1. Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected? - Similar Threads - Why won't volume

2. Microphone on headphones aren't working with my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone on headphones aren't working with my PC: I've gone through all the troubleshooting I can find, but for some reason my PC wont pickup audio from any of my gaming headsets Microphones. I've tried using the single aux port and using the splitter that came with my headsets. but no matter the configuration I can hear...
  3. Microphone on headphones aren't working with my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone on headphones aren't working with my PC: I've gone through all the troubleshooting I can find, but for some reason my PC wont pickup audio from any of my gaming headsets Microphones. I've tried using the single aux port and using the splitter that came with my headsets. but no matter the configuration I can hear...
  4. My audio isn't working when the headphones aren't plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio isn't working when the headphones aren't plugged in: Today I noticed that my computer audio stopped working. Firstly it didn't work on headphones too but later suddenly started normally producing sound. Currently sound comes only from the headphones. I tried troubleshooting problems and it hasn't found any at all....
  5. Why Won't My Headphones Connect?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Won't My Headphones Connect?: I have a pair of QC35 headphones that won't be detected by my computer. I know it isn't the headphones that is the problem because it connected to my windows 10 laptop. However, my desktop won't detect the headphones. I am running on Windows 20H2. Please help me if you can....
  6. Why aren't my headphones working when I connect it to my laptop headphone jack?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why aren't my headphones working when I connect it to my laptop headphone jack?: My headphones work when I connect it to my phone so its not broken. When I connect it to my laptop, it detects it but no audio. I have updated the headphone drivers, it is at the latest update. I checked if it was disabled or not, it was enabled. Any of you have any...
  7. My headphones aren't working in the dumbest way

My headphones aren't working in the dumbest way: My g33 pro headphones work but seperately. I can connect the left one or the right one but not both at least not at the same time. Before this my headphones would connect to each other as soon as I turned them on, but now I can't get them to pair with each other. I like them...
  8. Headphones aren't working

Headphones aren't working: I need help trying to fix my audio problems, I've run every troubleshooter that is relevant, tried to install legacy hardware, tried to install the audio driver from my motherboard manufacturer's website (it caused my computer to bluescreen) and scoured a hundred forum posts....
  9. My headphones aren't working for some reason..

My headphones aren't working for some reason..: The other day I was using my headphones, I always use the same type of headphones and they always work. I tried them at school and they also work like a charm. I have another pair of headphones that work at school but when it comes to my laptop it won't connect.I used my...
  10. My headphones aren't working on my pc.

My headphones aren't working on my pc.: I used them in other devices and they work fine, I tried another pair of headphones and the same thing happened. I tried uninstalling the drivers and restarting my pc and it didn't work. All the troubleshooting didn't help and after speaking to tech support they couldn't help...