Windows 10: Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected?

Discus and support Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I turn my laptops volume on when headphones aren't connected no sound comes out. Can anyone tell me why this is happening to me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BendyisScary, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected?

Whenever I turn my laptops volume on when headphones aren't connected no sound comes out. Can anyone tell me why this is happening to me?

:)

BendyisScary, Jan 31, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected? [​IMG]

zbook, Jan 31, 2020
  3. stefanlee Win User
    5800 won´t display calendar items on front page

Whoa! fast answer, thanks.

You´re right. That´s crazy by the way, why won´t it show calendar items in "contacts" mode?

Some things aren´t really logical with this phone....

/SL

stefanlee, Jan 31, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected?

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected?

1. Why won't the volume work when my headphone's aren't connected? - Similar Threads - Why won't volume

2. Cannot adjust headphone volume when connected with the audio jack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot adjust headphone volume when connected with the audio jack: When I have a pair of headphones connected to the audio jack with a wire, the volume slider does nothing. I can open it, slide it around, and it will stay at the exact same level unless brought to 0, which upon doing so will mute all sound. The default volume is incredibly...
  3. Volume Slider not working with headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Slider not working with headphones: When I use my wireless headphones with my PC (with a bluetooth dongle), the volume is stuck at 66, and moving the volume slider does nothing except for when I mute the volume. I've been using my headphones for 6 months but this problem just started happening today....
  4. Headphones aren't working

Headphones aren't working: I need help trying to fix my audio problems, I've run every troubleshooter that is relevant, tried to install legacy hardware, tried to install the audio driver from my motherboard manufacturer's website (it caused my computer to bluescreen) and scoured a hundred forum posts....
  5. My Headphones Mic Won't Work.

My Headphones Mic Won't Work.: So, I got these new gaming headphones, and the mic on them worked fine for a while, now it won't work. I set my mic on my headphones as the input device on the computer, and it still won't work. Is there anything I can do?...
  6. Why aren't my media keys working for Spotify?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why aren't my media keys working for Spotify?: Hi guys. First time posting a question, so please be gentle! My problem is my media keys for Spotify which were working this morning aren't any more. It's a really useful feature for gaming, being able to pause/skip tracks etc, means I can game without proprietary...
  7. Why aren't my media keys working for Spotify?

Why aren't my media keys working for Spotify?: Hi guys. First time posting a question, so please be gentle! My problem is my media keys for Spotify which were working this morning aren't any more. It's a really useful feature for gaming, being able to pause/skip tracks etc, means I can game without proprietary...
  8. My headphones aren't working for some reason..

My headphones aren't working for some reason..: The other day I was using my headphones, I always use the same type of headphones and they always work. I tried them at school and they also work like a charm. I have another pair of headphones that work at school but when it comes to my laptop it won't connect.I used my...
  9. The Volume when using Headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Volume when using Headphones: I use the Headphones and volume Window is 20. But when the Pause and Play Video or Mp3, then the volume will increase dramatically but the Window still 20. P/s: sorry about my English, I uses dictionary to translate it....
  10. My headphones aren't working on my pc.

My headphones aren't working on my pc.: I used them in other devices and they work fine, I tried another pair of headphones and the same thing happened. I tried uninstalling the drivers and restarting my pc and it didn't work. All the troubleshooting didn't help and after speaking to tech support they couldn't help...